Logitech G25 Steering Wheel w/ Playseat Evolution Racing Chair

FS in Schenectady, bidding ends Friday:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270523225403&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT#ht_600wt_1167

This thing is awesome, but I dont have any time for it. I’d rather sell it to somebody local!

dude, wtf. I would’ve killed for this last month.

Works for Xbox and ps3?

Which games does it work with?

Which games have clutch control if any?

Works for Xbox and ps3?

Which games does it work with?

Which games have clutch control if any?

Works for PS2, PS3 or PC

as far as clutch goes i know the GT series on ps3, maybe a few others…

or nearly any good racing game on the PC

100 dollhairs sir :slight_smile:

NO. Not Xbox, Not Xbox 360

Excerpt from ad:

PS3 Xbox PC Racing need for speed gran turismo

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl In your dreams…Well I guess the seat will “work” with Xbox.

wtf? Lowball of the year.

:lol

You have a WTB thread where you want to keep it serious and then you come into a FS thread and post a bullshit lowballing offer like that…your a fucking moron.

$200

it wasnt a huge lowball…i mean the stuff is used, i dont know how much the seat is new but the steering wheel cant be more than 100 new right?

in all seriousness i would pay 100-150 for something like this…

EDIT:nvm quick google search revealed wheel is like 200 new…so i would say id probably pay somewhere in the 200 range-ish

Well considering it’s at $285 on Ebay already, your bid is still a lowball to the used value of the unit.

Lets just say, I win this through Ebay… can I do local pickup?

i would assume so…save him the hassle of boxing it…and you the 80 for shipping…haha

New they go for 300 or so (cant remember) for the seat with all the accessories and 250 or so for the G25 racing wheel. So $550 total.

One just went on ebay for $485.

This thing is barely used, and I mean BARELY. I played on it for maybe 5 hrs total? (1 hour each day for 5 days?) So it has really not seen any use. Im more into FPS and just cant play racing game like I used to (5 hour endurance races in GT3 :rofl, good times)

I hope it gets to see a lot more use from somebody who really wants it, because this thing is REALLLLLY sweet!

Do you have a listing number for just the seat and frame?

Seat and frame are one piece. Theyre called playseats… roughly 325 brand new. The G25 dropped in price due to the g27 being released. The G27 is 299 brand new.

Still a nasty setup.

Yup, the G25 and G27 are nearly the same wheel, very small differences. Logitech changed a couple things and up’d the price to make some extra doe, it’s all marketing.
Anyways the setup with the Playseat, is better than any artificial racing experience you have ever had in arcades or anywhere else.

That seat is around ~375 new irrc