Logitech G25 Steering wheel

i have for sale a Logitech G25 steering wheel, pedals, and shifter that was used for 1 month. in like new condition, comes with everything required. i am located in toronto ontario canada. asking price is $200

as seen here http://www.canadacomputers.com/index.php?do=ShowProduct&cmd=pd&pid=011550&cid=PE.468.448

interested in any trade for parts plus cash?

nah man im parting my car aswell. need money for school

they are 199$ new on sale. I can pick it up tonight for 125$

where? cheapest im able to find is $235

btw, did you name yourself tacoboy because you drive a tacoma? if so you wanna buy some 32" mud terrains?

how many revolutions does the wheel turn?

2.5 x ?

it has 900 degrees of rotation, so yes 2.5

This is the best steering wheel one can buy.

Agreed, best steering wheel in the mainstream market. I have the old Logitech Driving Force Pro, it was the first one with 900°, but the quality, and force feedback performance of this thing is on another level.

Also, leather wrapped wheel, full H-shifter with sequential mode, and it HAS A FUCKING CLUTCH lol. Buy it someone! I saved for my 240 instead of this, but I was so close to getting one.

Tip: Play Live For Speed or Richard Burns Rally…endless fun, endless frustration. :stuck_out_tongue:

sorry to threadjack,
gl with sale

I have a G25 and its the only thing that keeps me sane all winter when track season is over. Once you get good with one (you will suck at first probly, I did) they are unreal. These things are the best impulse buy you can make.

I have a Logitech MOMO, was considering selling mine but I know how much fun the force-feedback wheels can be!! especially with very amazing racing games out…if you love drifting, which I know most do on this board…

RACE DRIVER - GRID<----the best, most addicting, and very realistic racing game, only @ it’s best on a premium force feedback wheel :slight_smile:

i played lfs and the drifting in grid with this and it is quite amazing. but im selling my desktop and this for school money so someone buy and have fun.

This wheel is an excellent buy. The most realistic game that it can be used for , would have to be GTR2. Just check the link below. Also, this wheel retails for roughly 399$ (full package with pedals, shifter, etc). But the wheel alone is amazing. 3 motor FORCE FEEDBACK , not rumble. If you are playing a game that has this function, your wheel will react accordingly. If you go over a wooden bridge, the wheel will pull to one side, then the other, and rumble/vibrate as it goes over bumps and through groves ( in game vehicle ). It’s an amazing buy. But only an amazing game can complement it nicely and bring out the FULLEST of its functions. ( not trying to jack your thread, just trying to educate future buyers)

(G25 Review)

(GTR2 Gameplay)

sir, thats not true. bestdirect.ca is 199$ onsale now with the full package. And Im taco boy cause i drive a bagged turbo’d tacoma.

editL its back up to 232

Then you can go buy it from them Taco.

Did you not read that he’s ASKING $200, so you might be able to get it cheaper too. And plus, you’d save on tax as well even if you paid $200.

Oh and I just checked myself. Good luck picking it up at:

Unit 186, 4611 Viking Way
Richmond, BC, V6V 2K9

I’d assume you’d have to get it shipped too. Good luck getting it for “$199”

Thanks for coming out.

lol. thanks mark

i would sooo pick this thing up… LFS is sick… gonna have to stick to D1GP for now…