wtb: logitech g25 wheel for playstation

I’ve always wanted a good wheel and I figure its a good time to find one. Let me know if anyone has one laying around that they don’t use.

http://tweakers.net/ext/i/productsurvey/3471/2196.jpg

go on ebay man, you can find em pretty cheap…

Also may be worth buying the G27 now…

Its pretty much the same wheel but they did some nice things.

Spaced the pedals out more as well as pushed the brake peddle out forward to give a more realistic feel and make heel toeing easier.

The H patter shifter is only an H pattern shifter, the realized that have the H pattern and the ability to use it as a sequential shifter caused lots of issues, mainly making the shifter feel sloppy as hell, so only the padels are used for squential now.

Also for supported games its go the cool little green to red shift LEDs… and 4 more buttons on the steering wheel

Are you SHITTING me. They make these things with clutch pedals nowadays?

Talk about working on your heel-toe skillz. We’ll have 14 year old Dale Earnhardt Jr.'s professionally lapping the ring in no time.

Aint as easy as you think!

Call best buy, I got mine there afor $150 new.last one on the shelf though but mabe they have more?

or ebay I asw them for $90-100

What do you mean “nowadays”? been using it for a few years…

as their discountinued now i belive

There is one on Maxima.org for $200, barely used. Let me know if you’re interested and I’ll get the guys contact info. I don’t know the price of these or how the $150 is in terms of a ‘deal’ but he wants $200 obo. He’s located in Philly.

got a new g27 myself for 240 at best buy last week.

damn, I just picked one up for 280. :frowning:

return it! lol