Logo Design for a Used Car Lot

I am looking around on Google and there are a bunch of contest websites. I am most likely going to go that route, but I was thinking maybe just post a contest on few forums with like a $250 prize and see what I get. What should I be looking to spend if I went the convetional route for comparison? It will be on the sign on the building, web site banners, the web site itself, and business cards. I see guys from this site have used a few different contest sites but I am trying to find the site with the most users, not the cheapest. If anyone on here wants to send me ideas, I will PM you the info.

Thanks,
Justin

I provide both web and print accommodations. If your interested we could talk further versus you going the freelance contest route. I can provide you with current and past projects I’ve worked on.

For starters you can check out http://www.visualsugar.com

Email me at mike.martino@gmail.com and we can go from there.

UPDATE: I have it down to just a few designs.
I made a new thread in NY Off-Topic for this, but I would like Everyone to vote/rate if you would…

Please rate each one, I would like to see everyone’s opinion because it is what people like that matters in the end for a good logo.

Thanks,
Justin

One more … Please rate each…

Thanks.

I like the curvy (s) road still, to me it shows that you would sell, sporty cars but not beat cars like a redlining symbol… plus it works well with the S in the name. did you find a lot yet?

I like #72 with the car in it.