LOL

Great thread, A+ will read again

Angry being the key word and nothing else.

God! Some of you guys actually think that Newmans a hard ass! :lol:

That’s a funny thought.

Apparently, you’ve never met me, and you don’t know what the hell your talking about.

I don’t do gay emo shit, like going with the vein.

ahahahaha eNYSPEEDBAY.com trade your internet drama stories

kids these days…

please explain

Like I was saying I highly doubt that Newman would or could beat Beck let alone anyone else for that matter.

Um, as for the second. I also doubt he’s over that whole situation between him and Beck and what happened. Or so he says he is…

He’s seems still bitter about it.

I cant believe I just read this whole thing.

I cant believe I ate the whole thing

i 3.5 hours and 6 pages more…

i love winter forums

This thread would have been a lot more amusing for me if i wasn’t banned during it…

Was it hot and delicious?

eh, i’m not bitter, considering he tried getting with the girl i was seeing, yet, i’m still seeing her and she hates beck… had things worked out differently, i may or may not still be pissed. I get over things fairly quickly. Christ me and violator are like pease in a pod. OK, not quite, but we’re cool.

as far as me beating up beck… please. you underestimate me… playing drums 3 times a week does surprising things for strength and stamina… But unless he starts something, which i doubt, i guess we will never know.

playing drums <<<< listening to disturbed.

This statement is only valid if you play disturbed and listen to yourself.

Everyone is right, I just went to Newman’s room and beat his ass…he’s a pansy. Beck could beat him up with half a face…which is what he has right now…

Jesus, if I didn’t know better I would think this was about some douchy high schoolers.

I could take out Newman and Beck.

Beck appears really frail, and to my knowledge doesnt do anything physical

Newman does physical shit, and although he is tiny, doesnt have the appearence that a strong gust would knock him over

Id put my $ on Newman

http://scoop.diamondgalleries.com/news_images/9456_26532_2.jpg
i say DOOIT

anyone else picturing this fight?

http://www.videosrule.com/Videos/All_Videos/Super_Sissy_Biker_Fight__RID240.aspx