wtf?!

oops

HAHAHA, Joe…

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v77/layzie298/JAMwanted.jpg

^ lol hollie says you look like a caveman

^ :lol:

@ layzie

oh no, what happened???lol

If he didn’t want it, he shouldn’t have dressed like that.

what?how?why? oo nvm

doesnt suprise me one bit

i got hit in the face with a beer bottle by some pussy at brick bar.

he was mocking me because i was blind drunk and singing a blink-182 song (josie, off of dude ranch, from before they sucked) and i called him a faggot. then his gf came up to me and started saying shit about 20 min later. we talked things out, broke rocks, everythign was cool i thought.

so then like 30 min later this kid comes back up to me and starts saying a bunch of shit. i was pretty drunk and not really listening to what he was saying, so i said hit me. which he did. i really didnt expect him to do it. he got booted and waited for the bar to close to meet me outside.

long story short, there was kind of a huge brawl outside (highlights include young geller pounding some kid and ripping off his shirt in the process, thill and beast doing work, and me drunk as shit standing there wondering what the fuck was happening) when the kid comes up to me and hits me in the face with a beer bottle, then runs away. we give chase, the kid runs into jims steak-out and calls the cops. we leave. the end

:bsflag: jam being drunk.

Well played

you should have some1 do ur other1 so its symmetrical

lol

You forgot the part about the girls doing some serious brawling, and people getting slammed onto the trunk of an '80’s Monte SS, right after the lady driving flipped shit because people were on her car. She cut her losses and got the hell out of there.:smiley:

lol. guess i missed an eventful night

he hit you in the face with a bottle and ran? wow, what a bitch. you should have waltzed right into jims steakout and fucked him up anyway.

When was this? I was thinking about going down there last night, but didn’t feel like it. If I was there, I’d have torn shit up. I’m xtuffx.