LOL

Tuck my tail between my legs? We remember things differently apparently? Why would I help someone that I don’t agree with in doing something I don’t agree with? And what would constitute tucking my tail between my legs in that situation?

You’re a fuckin goof, bud. And a giant pussy. Run your mouth and then lock the thread like a giant weeping vagina. It’s the battlefield faggot quit being all butt hurt.

ahh mother cigrit

You blazed bro?

what a fuckin goof!

This fucking goof acts like being a mod here was this HUGE privilege. Like he was doing me a favor by including me or something in a section of the forum where JVG goes off about stupid shit, followed by an attempt at serious discussion about it, usually concluding with banning someone just because they crossed a mod or the mod team doesn’t like them. Bunch of goofs! Who cares FFS! It’s Shift, it has a reputation, it always will, no amount of banning noob wulchers will correct that. That isn’t to say you should just go letting Gatville go dumping his CP hoard or loveforboost slang his wares for free while AlbanySpeedShop pays to advertise it’s ‘specials’. Do what you do, keep it legal and fair and all that, but stop being SUCH A BITCH holy FUCK.

:rofl

I BET THIS WILL GET LOCKED BECAUSE I SAID FAGGOT WHICH IS JUST GOING TO MAKE ME KEYWORD SEARCH FAGGOT AND THEN REPORT EVERY POST I FIND AND FILL UP THESE FRIGGIN FORUM DICKS EMAIL INBOXES HA HA HA

Goodbye

:rofl

For the record… i paid vlad $600 in cash up front for my slanging of wares.

You can’t ban Bennyfizzle, he’s a classy fella

And you’re the best sponsor I’ve ever had for the site. You almost chased me down to take care of your end of the deal.

And months later I come back to people claiming that I’m taking advantage of members like BigRed who were being cheap about their due end of less than $40 after agreeing on the contract and marketing their services.

Benny we are fine without you and it will go on that way.

You come back just to give me a headache, you will be gone.

W.t.f ???

Some of you need to just grow up

What the hell happened ?