Look at this Illusion

Is she turning clockwise or counter-clockwise?

http://www.allmyfaves.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2007/09/image003.gif

If you see her turning clockwise (right) then your left side of the brain is doing most of the work, which means you are more of a logic/analyzing person.

If you see the dancer turning counter-clockwise (left) then your right side of the brain is in charge, this means you are the artistic/intuition person.

Logic FTW!

i can see her turning both ways 8)

yea…all depends on the angle that you look at it from.

counter is the way i say

I don’t see how it’s possible to turn clockwise in that. I look at the pony tail and boobs and foot and see them all rotating the same direction.

it’s a shadow, not a 3d figure.
it’ doesn’t have front or back, your brain just interprets the motion.

+1

clockwise

If you’re confused just look at the reflection of the shadow on the bottom. Focus on her feet and MAKE her go the other way, imagine the foot turning the other way and she magically will.

If I close my eyes and imagine her spinning clockwise she will, then close them again and imagine counter clockwise she reverses.

your mind works in KRAZY ways! lol

My brain is all f’d up from what I used to put into my system.

I see clockwise, but when I really try I can see her turning counter-clockwise also…weirdness

all I see is a motherfucker who CANT USE THE SPELL CHECK. I swear to god I’m going to revoke your green card…

Ban :stuck_out_tongue:

Everytime I look at her for the first time is always clockwise for me, and then I can move her back either way.

CCW all the way.

I see both.

i call hoax

HOAX I SAY

Im gonna catch me a siezure, gotta stop.

Oh noes!