Look what I found for my SE-R!

Well, after a long and sometimes frustrating search, I fnally have my LSD for my Altima SE-R! It is a Nissan unit offered as an option for the '04 Max w/ 6-spd, which happens to be the same unit that is in the SE-R. It’s going in on Monday, I can’t wait to see how it will do now that I can get all the power to the ground!

Woot.

2 wheel burnouts now.

Nice! How much did it set you back? Did you order straight from Nissan?

I bought it thru Performance Nissan in Duarte, California - $492 US, $600 w/shipping, got here in less than a week. $892 thru a local Nissan dealer, and 4-6 weeks!

$600, that is cheap for a OEM Limited slip. Doesnt the SER come with a LSD from factory???

Nope, shoulda had it for this type of car! If I ever romped on it one tre would go up in smoke. Same at track days, hopefully this will help me improve my times a bit.

Ordered my wheels from them a while back. They seem like good people, although my wheels arent here yet(JDM sizes). Wicked prices though!

Very cool! You’ll like that.

Are you planning to be at the Sept 10th track day?

Dan

Yep, hopefully I’ll have nmy strut tower brace and camber kit in by then too!

Great! Get your info in. It looks like a busy registration thread!

Dan

Woo-hoo! Finally got my HLSD installed! What a difference, torque steer is almost gone and the car pulls like crazy out of the corners! :w00t:

Now it can be like Initial D style, just put some water in those mugs I gave ya and try not to spill when you’re cornering :smiley:

I’m not worried about spliiling, I’m worried about them flying around! :E

The SE-R is gonna SMOKE! :smiley:

Put me down for a ride along!

Dan

U got it Dan!

[quote=“Smokebaby”]

U got it Dan![/quote]

Wow! :smiley: Thanks for the ride Colin!

This car has got to get the prize for the most refined aggression. Every mod you’re doing just makes it sound a little meaner, stick a little better, and do a better job of putting power on the road.

Cheers,
Dan

Dammit, all the talk makes me want to go for a ride-along too! I wonder when I’ll be in Edmonton next… :wink: