Lookin for some 240 friends!

heya guys im not really too new here on the forums, nor am i very active, but ive decided that my life needs a change and i need to hang around people that suit my interests more. i would put this in the members off topic but i cant even view that forum dunno why, so here i am!

Ive had an s13 black for ALMOST a year, and now the rust ont he chassis finally caved in on both sides of my driver wheel hence why the cars up for sale… but no worries im buying another one!

I live in scarborough right now and make frequent trips to oshawa. I work at the canadian tire at sheppard and mccowan, i do drive clean and tires there mostly.

Basically what im lookin for is a groiup of new ppl that i can be friends with and hang out with, i thought hey, time not be shy anymore and meet some of you good guys, i read the forums often but am afraid to post since my threads get locked jsut about everytime (my fault for not searching). anyways my emails klindvere@hotmail.com if anyone wants to say hi, or even pm me im always on my computer.

OH btw if anyone has questions about computers or sumthin i MIGHT be the guy to ask, im fairly familiar with them, expecially in performance and gaming =)

If anyone locks this thread you are the most cold hearted bastard EVAR.

mungrin; my suggest to you is to just start attending the weekly meets - your timing is pretty crappy though since its getting cold now and the meets are less frequent. once it starts to warm up there are multiple meets weekly to attend and lots of weekend gatherings. over here in the west end we have a pretty good group of guys here who have become fairly good friends over the past 1-2 years.

yea man whenever you see someone post that they will come out to richmond hill chillen location your welcome to come by man… i know exactly how you feel… peace

drop by the richmondhill meets they do that quite often and more near u…

hey man, i’ve actaully been thinking of starting a scarborough meet for next season, it seems like theres more and more active members from scarbzz. but yea the richmondhill meet was a good one during the season when i went, its not to active now though. like vlad said just keep an eye out in this section for people going out and work your way from there.

hope to see you out there next season!

john…are you my good friend? :oops:

hahaha but ya, best way to meet people with your interests are to come out to the meets and just introduce yourself. it might be intimidating at first but who cares, no one will judge you.

and mostly, just have fun!

aye ill keep an eye out and attend when i can, it’d be nice to see more ppl with the same interests i have. =) thanks guys for the input and support =)

i go to that cdn tire a lot for the free air.and some dude in a nissan truck or something asked if i was selling my car. and also mentioned someone was selling a black s13 that works at the shop. so yeah.

Welcome to the 240sx club , like the other dude said, attend some of the meets and you sure to meet other members.
There are lots of 240sx in the scarborough area but unlike the sauga or richmond hill crew, we dont meet as often :lol:

yeah flyint hat was me thats sellin it =) but yeah ill try n keep track of the meets goin on and attend… once i ahve my other 240 that is =)

The main meets relatively close to you to watch for are the Richmond Hill meets 9PM Fridays, and possibly the North York 401/Weston meets Thursdays at 9PM as well, just sign up and watch for meets where several people should be showing - and no one really cares if you’re actually in a 240 or not…it’s all about Nissan/240 love. :grouphug:

No need to worry about posting, as long as you’re following rules and trying to avoid asking really redundant questions, you’re all good! :slight_smile:

For goodness’ sake, it’s chillin’ not chillen!! :smiley: :wink:

As far as Scarborough meets, i’m going to start thinking of somewhere we might be able to set up as well…good idea…

You do NOT want to be friends with Trevor… He’s not a very nice guy…

He tried to touch me once… :cry:

As far as Scarborough meets, i’m going to start thinking of somewhere we might be able to set up as well…good idea…[/quote]

cant you see the whole point of it saying “chillen” is to stand out a little? Jeez.

Conformist… LOL! :lol:

so murgrin u work at crappy tire eh!! i’ll trade u friends with me for deals at crappy tire, lolz i’m joking bro, neways, got to the meets ther are a few still active , winter is near so not many are going on, the best one and i guess u missed it was that toronto-nissan meet at kenedy commons, that was a realy good meet, every one in the nissn comunity was there 350z gtr 240 etc, go to meets bro

scarborough meet sounds like a good idea for next summer seeing as our east end meets in pickering are dead…we might as well just make it scarborough

SHOW UP THIS FRIDAY HOMMIE. NOV 17 Richmond hill “chillin” Location. If im Right which i believe i am Its at 16th and Bayview. the Tim hortons parkin. Correct me

[quote=“cloudzero3”]

As far as Scarborough meets, i’m going to start thinking of somewhere we might be able to set up as well…good idea…[/quote]

cant you see the whole point of it saying “chillen” is to stand out a little? Jeez.

Conformist… LOL! :lol:[/quote]

What was I thinking??

I must mend my conformis-ist-istic-ish ways. :slight_smile:

We be chillen.

16th and Leslie.

Yea my bad… 16th and Lesie.

Conformist… LOL! :lol:[/quote]

What was I thinking??

I must mend my conformis-ist-istic-ish ways. :slight_smile:

We be chillen.[/quote]

I always thought that was the Krillin friday meets. no?

http://stu.cofc.edu/~ehsmith/krillin1.jpg