looking at this trailer

http://ls1tech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=691476

good or bad

also does anyone want to make a road trip

i just bought a Grand National in Lake Worth FL i may be willing to bring the trailer back with the GN on it . let me know if you buy it . Shawn

when are you going down to florida

I like it,get it!

no brakes FTL

if it has brakes when you buy it then get it

i pmed him and asked if they would be installed before pick up since he got electric brakes but not installed

It’s prolly not that big of a deal to install the brakes. Bolt them on & a little wiring…Hopefully they are a “new” brake setup.

wow didnt read that,in pa u must have one axle(maybe both) with brakes

well no brakes no deal…

Yep in pa, both axles must have functional brakes…

just went through all of this with building a dump trailer for a buddy. We only installed brakes on one axle, couldn’t get it inspected for titling without both having them…:ugh2:

He said he wasn’t going to include the brakes in the deal? Or he said he wasn’t going to install them?

If he said he would include them, but not install them, I’d give him $1800 for the pain of installing them. Maybe he’d bite?

Yep if they are trailer brake set-ups it’s real easy to install. Hell you could do it on his driveway with just a few hand tools, and a jack in about an hour and a half or less…

he says he has them but just hasn’t installed them yet. i just want to make sure everything is cool before i drive to south florida if i take the trailer

buy that trailer. will the nose of the camaro clear to load it. assuming that’s what you’re going to put on the trailer. i’m a honda guy, but i know the gm sits low and sticks out a little bit. i.e. can’t put on ramps

I didn’t have a probelem with ramps when I trailered my 4th gen home…