Looking for 98-02 Eclipse parts car

I have a 2001 Galant 2.4 that I want to convert to a 5-speed. I’m thinking that an Eclipse would make a good donor car for the swap. The parts car does not have to run but the trans must be good. If anyone has something suitable please let me know.

You know your looking at two different generations of eclipse and 6 potentially different transmissions for the years you posted.

'98-'99 AWD turbo 5 speed
'98-'99 FWD turbo 5 speed
'98-'99 FWD non turbo 5 speed
'98-'99 Spyder convertible 5 speed
'00-'02 FWD 4 cylinder
'00-'02 FWD 6 cylinder

(Last two may share the same transmission, I really don’t know the 3rd gens)

So you may have to narrow your search depending on what your trying to do.

Came here to say this. However, you should be able to swap over the clutch/flywheel, pedals, clutch master (although id just buy a new master from autozone for a 98 eclipse GS, different part number, same part, much cheaper). tranny is going to be different between those years, and from when I helped a friend swap his tranny on his 3rd gen, the 4 and 6 cyl ones are different.

on that, id highly suggest not buying a parts car just for this swap unless you can get it stupid cheap.

OK, let me try this again. What I want to do is swap a 5 speed in place of the auto that is currently residing in my 2001 Galant ES with a 2.4L 4 cylinder. What I am looking for are all the necessary parts to acomplish this. Buying all the parts seperately from scrapyards, ebay and such will be pricey. I thought if someone had a parts car kicking around that could be scavenged it would be a slightly cheaper route to take and all the donor parts would be from the same source. I mistakenly thought the earlier 98-99 eclipse trans would work but apparently it won’t. So on that bombshell, if anyone has any parts that will work for this swap hit me up.