Looking for a business to sponsor my photo exhibit

if anyone is interested please PM me… i would use your name on all ads as well as a presence at the show, i am currently searching for a venue… i want to purchase 20-25 prints at once of my selected work, and have a show for it…it just costs $ i dont have to buy all of the prints at once. if anyone is interested or owns a company that is interested or you know someone, please let me know

this would be selected works from www.micahweber.com , would be my first show, and i know i can get a story into Artvoice as well, anytime the show is mentioned, the sponsor will be as well. i am also able to have commercials run on radio as well -

thanks

give me a ring.

am also searching for a venue

daniel - will do

Oh… I missed that part… How about an art gallery?

are you looking for something like that? I’m sure I could direct some people your way that could hook that up

yea i am thinking art gallery, but some i’ve talked to want like $300 to have a show there…

i might even look at more upscale lounges (ie: duo)

the costs of prints might run me about $6-$800

Well that would certainly get you off your feet, by advertising like that. Not to step to much into your business. But have you tried local art shows or search for like photography conventions.

Sure your own show would be pretty cool, but these would generate sooo much more people that could potentially see your work

o def yea i agree, it all comes back to having a physical stock collection, which i don’t have -

Well why not start slowly building a collection of prints and such so you can do other types of shows too.

my uncle owns a photography studio and was just talking about this place he found that does real nice prints cheap for non digital photos or i could even have them do it if they are digital send me a pm