looking for a car..

still in the market for a car…waiting to hear back from a dealer on the results of whether they can finance me or not…in case im not approved…

looking for something RWD or AWD…
prefer manual trans
must be in decent mechanical shape, miles dont bother me…i put 20k on my sentra in 6 monthes…
body doesnt matter as long as its not completely rotted out
prefer black as an exterior color, but not picky…but would like to stay away from obnoxiously bright colors though…

93 accord… converted to rwd. 184k. 1800 firm

…budget? if its not $1,500 like it was before id consider selling the mr2

its higher now kramer…if you want we can PM…

lol alright.

i’m not actively looking for buyers, but if a buyer comes along offering the right price, i’ll sell it.

94’ S10 SS $1400 OBO

theres a summit DL my neighbors sellin for 950… he drove it back and forth to work for 3yrs…

http://shift518.gom-host.com/showthread.php?t=16314

hey justin my friend still has that caprice we talked about… i have the VIN too if you still want it … LMK Bro

summit DL?

^want one so bad

i know a guy who has a 4g63 swapped one of these…

…it was a summit IIRC…

'zactly what i wanna do

well is purple and 950 obo

buy this and sell your MR2 and perform the swap kramer!

My aunt had one and it was a POS. She bought it new and drove it for 138k or so.
Everything in the damn van rattled and it had a really cheap plastic feel to it.

I like them because of their light weight and FWD or AWD 4G63 swap options, not because of their interior quality :slight_smile:

you and your minivans

hahaha. i like my mom’s because i dont pay for it or gas and its ballin as fuck inside and i like summits because the have the potential of a DSM with epic sleeper status