WTB: Something lol

Post up what you have…fun…manual trans…rwd for 7500 max. I have no clue what I want…but maybe someone knows of something that will sway me. :slight_smile: Sorry for the wide open thread but I really have no clue as to what I want…so POST EM UP!

lol.

you’re horrible.

:stuck_out_tongue:

not standard, but 1998 Dodge Dakota R/T 59k, will have a freshly rebuilt motor in about 2 weeks. has a few goodies. with good tune on top of what it has it can def be very :snky:

That is true…but I am wishy washy and easily influenced by others :stuck_out_tongue:

Sharp truck and all…but I would be forced to put a ladder rack on it and drive it in the winter and thats just not what I am after…thanks tho

funny how 2/3 of the posts in here now (other than kyle) are me and FOX…lol…reminds me of a past similar ad kyle started…

ps:

i dont need to state my opinion…

hey, thought id try.

Andy…u shut up…that one was for 12g…this one is a more realistic cash in hand and I want to make a track day this year thread :stuck_out_tongue: And dont you worry…I emailed a Z guy giving away his car…but he wont go under 8 and it has “lifter tick”

lol andy.

ok youre pissing me off im gonna search and search til i find you a stang to buy so you can finally stfu and we can go cruisin :lol:

That all I am really looking for :stuck_out_tongue: Someone to do the work for me.

lifter tick? dont they all have that? lol

wuts a lifter?

I have a jetta :smiley:

still know where that mint 240 is

http://corral.net/forums/showthread.php?t=813003

there you go … im sure he will take your price

I’m selling my Saturn…but thats not RWD…

Close.

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13896

Lots of audio and shit. We can work it out =P

"fun…manual trans…rwd "

am i the only one that could read that ???

:lol: I wasnt going to comment…but RWD = Rear wheel drive not "w"rong wheel drive.

I just sold my blue notch today … give me a few weeks and ill have another ready for you …

88 no option notch
carbed H/C/I … plate setup
5 speed
4 wheel disk
… and the list goes on