WTB: Something lol

If you’re willing to take AWD… click the link.

Build me a fox or sn95 monster for 7g and I will give u $ :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh I read it, but I also read this…:pimp:

for 8gs u can have a 55k 240zx Se 5spd with an SR20 harness/tranny and JWT ECU ready to drop in…car already has 300zx brakes…wheels…HKS cat-back and down pipe for sr20 might be included

NO 240s :stuck_out_tongue:

TTT

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11918

That is a sharp car…didnt it used to belong to Hoffman?

Yeah. My brother used to date his sister… looking to buy a house so I need to sell it for a down payment

PM me all the info…including any times etc.

PM’d

Holy shit.

Kyle how could i forget to tell you about Tony’s LX. It is your car. Without a doubt!!!

http://austin.craigslist.org/car/185339319.html

buy a red slicktop Zed, i can find one for you easily :wink:

like i said…my buddy has that T/A ws6 that he wants to sell.

BUMP

Turbo MR2?
Mustang?
Trans Am?
944?

You get the idea…

poor kyle :frowning:

my 2 cents:

i dont think you’d be happy with a 944… although i love them, meh.

mustangs are fun but they’ll never satisfy you the way the Z did.

TA’s are hot and fast, but the lack of handling is somthing i feel you would miss.

a turbo mr. Two is ideal, i feel. you might be happy with one.

or just stfu and stop making these i want to buy somthing but i dont know what threads :slight_smile:

HOW ABOUT YOU STFU AND SELL ME MY BABY BACK!!!

:stuck_out_tongue:

I had a 944…loved it and miss it

Had Fox bod mustangs…loved and missed as well

i had a 944 and i really liked it. only thing that i didnt like was that mine was a NA one and it was slow as balls. other than that, it was sweet cuz at the time i had it, i was in high school and the day i started driving it to school, my social status was elevated qute a bit haha. but in all serriousness, if you are looking for something thats cheap, handles good, stops good, is pretty pimp, and is very very affordable, a 944 is the way to go. and there are a million of them out there. only thing that sucks is when they break u pay out the ass to get them fixed, and they are a BITCH to work on. the 951 (tubo 944) are a lot quicker and can be upgraded, but as my friend is fining out, when you so one thing, you end up rebuilding the whole car practically (“ehh, i got this aprat, so i might as well rebuild this while im at it. and since thats off, might as well do this too…”) but when you;re done you have a very fast and good handling car on a pretty good bufget. i liked the 944 for what it was, but if the day ever comes again (which im sure it will) where i get a car like that, i think i will go for a 300ZX just because i like the lines better, seems to be a little more reliable (i could be wrong, im not up on myt Z knowledge at all) and i would assume parts and/or labor would be a lot less than the Porsche.