looking for a convertible

looking for a convertible s13 chasis, would prefer just a chasis , rims, suspension, brakes motor and trans not really needed, but a complete car would not be turned away, budget would be about 2 grand but can be stretched for the right thing

also would use my 2001 yamaha banshee as a trade either up or down, or the coupe i currently own if the cars are in similar condition/value

post or pm details if u have one or know where one is

pm for my number

thanks , brad

bump anything?

talk to heatw he has my old convertable

farmer

will do thanks

still looking, heatw showed me lots of pics but it;s out of the price range with no trade, clean as a whisle tho

If you really want one that bad, and you see one parked when your out and about leave a note on their windsheld with your offer/#? might work. GL

honestly man i think ive only seen a handfull of them and always driving but good idea

the orange/brown/whatever one?

or a diff one?

reddish brown

how much was it, i have one but im not selling it:p

Higher than what you listed as your price range, but I’m always open to trades.

( I guess I should say my mom is, as I TECHNICALLY gave it to her for christmas

well i would definatly be interested in the white vert, pm me your asking price or what you would like as a trade, as i said i have a 2001 banshee, fresh everything 3500. and i have my s13 coupe… but i wouldnt be willing to trade it unless i took some stuff off, my R1 is still for sale +cash on your end let me know

i think he was asking 5 g’s but dont quote me on that

will trade my rb powered coupe for a nice vert, or a project+cash

i have a white vert 93 vert auto decent under body no holes alot of surface ill be honest 4500 OBO

160xxx kms btw

pm’d

no reply?..

bump

bump

hey,
i be able to help, ive seen this one person in markham (where i live) he has a red vert s13i heard he was selling it last year for like 5g before i bought my s13 it looked super clean form the outside … no at all tuned completly stock… i might know a person who can get you contact information if this is any intrest to you? lol we were actually talking about this car the other day so i know it he still gots it just not sure of details… let me know