FS/FT: 1992 240SX LE Silvia Conversion - RB20DET

I know, I know, ridiculous how quick I move on, last time for at least a year. I’m pretty set on what I want this time.

I really really wanna go with a different motorset, i was spolied in Craigs S14. That thing destroyed me. Easiest thing would be to start fresh. I’m looking for sale or trade PLUS CASH for clean chassis coupe. S13, or cheap S14 if you prefer. Can be auto, just no brown interior please.

Up for sale is my S13 240SX. It is an LE model, so you have a full power sunroof/moonroof and of course, all power options.

Full Silvia Conversion with dual projectors, halogen fogs and HID’s.

This car’s motor was swapped with an RB20DET from an R32 Nissan Skyline. Car was swapped with a full front clip so not parts were missing and timing belt and water pump were done at the same time. The swap was done at a very highly regarded shop in the GTA area. They deal mainly with JDM turbo vehicles and specialize in Nissans and swaps. Feel free to contact me for details on the shop. They can vouch for the perfect running condition of this car. The work was all done in the springtime this year. So only several months of well maintained driving. All fluids changed, fulll tune up has been performed and the car is running tip top and pulls really really hard. Smooth all the way to redline with no hiccups in the rev range.

The reason for the low price is that the car was previously painted with a home paint job. The car needs a paint job to be completed. It looks good now, but would look AMAZING with a fresh respray. Underneath has been repaired where there were holes previously. New metal was welded in so everything is solid and has been rust proofed since. Frame rails are good and rockers are solid!

Specifications:

-5 Speed (Converted from auto properly, no cut pedals here) You would never know.
-LE Model, so very rare full power sunroof/moonroof and all options
-Full RB20DET Conversion from an R32 Nissan Skyline Front Clip
-GTS-T Downpipe
-GTR Catback
-Blitz Nur Spec Catback Exhaust (insanely mean growl)
-Massive Front Mount Intercooler with all hard piping with beautiful welds
-HKS SSQV Blow Off Valve
-Aftermarket Stage 1 Clutch (Perfect feel, not too soft, not too harsh)
-Greddy Turbo Timer
-Electric Fan
-Timing Belt and Water Pump changed at time of Engine Swap.
-Tein Control Master Type Flex Coilovers (Full adjustability, damping, rebound, compression, ride height, preload)
-*Bride Brix Drivers Seat +Bride SL Rail (Safest seat and rail combo, reclinable) (*Can be negotiated in, not included in price)
-Black Interior Panels
-Airhorns!!!
-Heads Up Display for Speed in KPH and MPH. Works perfectly.
-Grey Leather Passenger Seat with Leather Rears
-Personal Steering Wheel (JDM Brand)
-Autometer boost and volt meter gauges
-Willwood front brakes. Insane stopping power(*Can be negotiated in, not included in price)

*-Stich Mesh Rims
F: 5x114.5 17x8.5 +11
R: 4/5x114.5 17x9.5 +22
(Can be negotiated in, not included in price)

-Stock Seven Spokes

-Full Silvia Conversion with lip and dual projectors
-*Aftermarket bumper in so so shape (Not installed) (Can be negotiated in, not included in price)
-*Bomex type 1 side skirts (Can be negotiated in, not included in price)
-*OEM Silvia Rear Valances (Can be negotiated in, not included in price)
-*Bomex Wangan Wing SUPER RARE!!! (Can be negotiated in, not included in price)

This car is turn key, ready to go, just needs paint and you’re ready to rock!

PRICE:
As it sits with everything: (Except for wing. I won’t part with that.)

Complete - $7200 Cert and Etested (NO WANGAN WING)
Without Wheels and Willwoods - $6000
Without Wheels, Willwoods and Bride Seat and Rail - $5400
Without Wheels, Willwoods, Bride Seat, Bride Rail and Aero - $5000

I am slightly negotiable. Not much. I need a certain amount for my new build.

TRADES:
I am open to your stock or stockish KA or rolling chassis S13 Coupes trades plus cash. Auto or 5 speed. 5 Speed is preferred but I can make auto work. Chassis must be in good shape, I don’t expect mint, but i can’t have rotten or anything resembling rotten.

this is plus cash obviously and a significant amount as well. There is a pretty general consensus as to what stock cars are worth and most people on this site are pretty tuned in to what they’re worth, so please, be reasonable and I will be as will.

FOR MANY PICS GO HERE:
http://picasaweb.google.ca/ronniefung/1992Nissan240SXSilviaRB20DETLHD?feat=directlink

Certified and Etested ALREADY! Just straight to MTO and you have new plates and you’re ready to go. No hassles or hidden surprises. 100% turn key. What you see is what you get.

Thanks!

ronniefung@gmail.com

Car can be viewed downtown Toronto. Anytime! (I make my own hours)

Email , text or call for quick response.

Pictures:

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y58/ronnie852/rb20%20s13/IMG_1149.jpg

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y58/ronnie852/rb20%20s13/IMG_1161.jpg

Hahah, it suits you too a T. :stuck_out_tongue:

On topic: Looks real good man. I was trying to get those bomex sideskirts earlier off the previous owner. Good luck with sale.

i got lucky getting those came with my front end conversion

I got even luckier! I aint sellin em!! lol!

i remember doing this swap at riworks, its a good buy,

Thanks Trini. You and Riyad did a wicked job with this thing. If I didn’t have such a hard on for another motor this car would be getting the full treatment of money dumping. Alas, tis not to be. Must go ladies, keep the trade offers coming.thanks!

***now willing to accept HATCH trades. Only looking for lower dollar trades. I need at least 3000 if the car comes COMPLETE. less if no wheels, etc… so basically, if your car is worth more than 4000 DONT BOTHER.

Get in talks with Mark!

http://www.son240sx.org/forums/showthread.php?t=46409

maybe 180?

i don’t really care what it is…as long as it’s an S chassis, and as long as I walk away with a good chunk of change, you know?

At the same time, lots of people have expressed interest in trades but their cars are either almost equal in value or jsut worth too much. i don’t want to downplay the worth of anyone’s car.

Basically, I would need a trade in a car that’s worth less than 4000 and someone to trade with me for what my car is worth. around 5000 with no wheels, aero or wheels. As soon as i throw my wheels into the mix, i lose a good chunk of change it’s worth around 7 with all the extras, wheels, brakes, seat, aero and the spare parts.

So, if you’re willing to swap me a 180 plus loot for my car complete and still be able to give me chunk of change, that would be awesome.

Ideally, it’d be nice for someone to swap me a basic 92 or 93 car with basic mods worth around 2-2500…

i just need something to get around in for now till i do another swap with another motor.

Thanks man, already did that. We’re considering each others’ offers right now.

Ronnie sorry i didnt notice…non the less wicked looking car GLWS

If any of you guys are on the fence with your cash offers, get em in. Don’t be shy! I won’t bite. You’d be surprised what I would take.

If I don’t get a solid cash offer by tomorrow…I’m trading for another car on this forum…

My FC needs some love and I need the mullah and another S chassis.

Okay. I just had another buyer flop on me tonight.

“Yo guy, I’m coming for your car, I got $X,XXX for you tonight if everything checks out. Cash!!!”

“Okay, cool, where and when do you want to meet?”

“Ummmmm, 9:00 at XXX location.”

“Okay, man, sounds great, I’ll see you then.”

9:00-nothing.
9:15- call him, no answer.
9:30 - call him, no answer
9:45 - I get a text…“yo guy…something came up. hold it for me, i’m coming next week. peace.”

Sure buddy, I’ll get right on that. Thanks for letting me know 45 minutes after you agreed to meet me to BUY MY CAR. I’ll be sure to hold it for you. I’ll even lower the price for you.

So…

I’m in move car mode so…for tomorrow and possibly Saturday pricing is as follows:

PRICE:
As it sits with everything: (Except for wing. I won’t part with that.)

Complete - $6400 Cert and Etested (NO WANGAN WING)
Without Wheels and Wilwoods - $4900 Cert and Etested
Without Wheels, Wilwoods and Bride Seat and Rail - $4400 Cert and Etested
Without Wheels, Wilwoods, Bride Seat, Bride Rail and Aero - $4200 Cert and Etested

for those that keep asking. The cert and E test have already been done. No waiting. No funny business. the papers are in my glovebox.

your a good guy for holding that for im ronnie… AND for lowing the price haha gay.

let me know the next meet your at brad and i will be sure to stop by.

hopefully for mine;)

Car is still on the market. Hoilding off trades until monday. Pls don’t waste my time people. You’re either serious and have money, or don’t. There’s no point in cintacting me if you have no realistic way to come up with the money in a reasonable amount of time.

Thanks!

Big hugs and kisses.

I’m done trying to give this car away for this price. So, I’m gonna go give someone on this site that’s not actually wasting my time an even BETTER deal. Car is being traded now.

Thanks for the ad space!

Okay, I’m eating my words.

Trade didn’t go through. Car is still up for sale. If i don’t sell in the next few days or make a deal with someone that is mutually agreeable, I’m parting it. Don’t be shy. I’m selling with all the goodies for a smoking price now.

Remember, car is CERT AND ETESTED ALREADY.

Ronnie, trade for Louis’ rx7!