looking for a loan again. why earn 2-5% when you can get 8-10%!!looking for 100k-1mil

Found another solid deal to purchase. Had a guy contact me looking for 25 apartments for 2-3yrs+. Talked to a guy that was looking to sell and would like to find financing before I proceed. He is asking 275 but going to try and get for 200k as he already moved back to Vietnam and now its sitting empty. The rest of the possible money is I have a plaza that I owe 425k on but guy holding paper that I bought it from is 78 now and will take 350k if I pay off in full. Realtor assessed at 900-950k last yr. Third part is I owe 575k on a property the same realtor assessed at 1.3mil last yr. Guy would take 550 but would let me use it again for another project im sure. Depending on the money loaned, would put all three up for collateral which is a solid 2mil+ even in this market and lender would be 1st and only note holder on all three. Properties bring in approx $30-33k a mo and have very long term tenants. Finders fee happily paid as well!
Derek

Awesome deal for someone with a big stack that dislikes banks. You looking for all 1 investor or maybe creating a pool?

I think I secured the 200 grand today But will be looking for more for other ventures. I’m open to hear any ideas