Looking for a Mine's ECU for a LS400

Im looking for a Mine’s ECU for my Lexus LS400 first gen 1990.

I cant even find them on Ebay. So on the tiny chance somebody around the albany area has one (Ive seen a few LS400’s around), I cant really pay more than 200

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

Dude I’ve got a BOX of em. You just hit the JACKPOT.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME??? My boss just sent a pallet of those to the dump… you have terrible luck.

So let me get this straight, the few LS400’s you did see around the albany area, lets say half of them actually exist here on shift. Sooo, out of those 2 members here on shift (yourself included) and given the odds of having that uber rare ECU being around 1,000,000:1

“So you’re saying there’s a chance!!!”
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_8zuOr3wS40s/SzYgLMYJFVI/AAAAAAAAAbc/xY27FuHAs40/s320/a_chance.jpeg

WTF does that ecu do for you anyway?

if i can get the ecu i will actually start to put some performance parts into the car, probably headers, intake, and exhaust.

sigh, oh well, i may never find it. sadness

who else owns the LS400 on this forum? I wanna know what they’ve done

Ummm I might not know toyotas, but dont most cars adapt rather well so changes in incoming and out going air?

just put the parts on it, sure it wont be as good as if it were tuned completely, but the car will adapt well enough that it wont blow up or anything and will increase the power & sound enough.

i don’t think anybody here owns an ls400. i have always looked into them because they would be my number 1 choice for a vip project. and from what i’ve read on forums theres no point in trying to make one fast, slam it on coils with a nice lip kit and some low offset 19s, cruise like a baller, done.

and trailer the rx7 with it :rofl

What does the LS400 have? A 1JayZ?

i’ve looked into it, ls400s can tow a car on a trailer, but the us regulations make it so the weight regulation for towing is a lot lower then other countries.

v8.

fuck is going on in here

aids. lots of it.

I do… its a pretty fun car, runs low 10’s.

Deff got that Mines ECU

Edit: crap never mind

10 seconds for 1/4 Mile?! Cuz mine is BUTT slow. it might do 0-75 in 10 seconds. I gotta work on the tranny a bit its shifting so sluggishly. What else have you done to it? I’m wondering what kind of parts i might be able to get for it, (Trying to stay N/A)

1UZ-FE 4.0 V8, but its smooth not fast. No VVTi.

twin turbo, GM TH400 trans. get to work. we have an SC400 automatic do-rifto machine on here.

props, which turbos did you use? i might just give up on N/A and go for it, parallel or sequential? More importantly, where did you put them? dang, i dont see much room for too much extra crap under the hood.