Looking for a Mine's ECU for a LS400

They’re in the trunk

no broski, im saying, twin turbo your slug(or big single) and put a gm transmission in it.

The 1UZ-FE takes boost pretty well.

Doesnt the LS400 Have the same motor as the SC400?

So There Are 2 cars on this forum that miht have the answer to that?

This thread needs to get down to “SRS BZNS”

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

oh good lord man :rofl :rofl :rofl

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y80/eghatchattack/mudkip/Bhp77QBmkKGrHqEOKj8Erdq4lPyBLKJg-2.jpg

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y80/eghatchattack/mudkip/Bhp7r8g2kKGrHqMOKikEsnWbyv37BLKJ-2.jpg

:ninja Good luck with $200

Cant you just socket and chip the stock ecu?

yeah but who makes the chip for it, bud

You do, bud. You do.

youre an idiot.

You are the biggest dick on this site, with the smallest penis. Did you neg me yet? You guys are in here ripping this kid apart, granted his orginal question was a bit outrageous, but I was the first to mention anything reasonable. Did you neg me yet? You always have a fukin comment for everyone, and your one of the few on this site, I do not like. You are a douche, step down off your pedestal. Oh, Iam the idiot. Thanks.

P.s. Dont forget neg rep for me.

oh my bad I didn’t know Mine’s actually made an ‘ecu’ for this app specifically :rofl

my es400 runs 11.2 i just removed the headlights , drilled holes in the airbox and switched cylinders 5 and 7. probably added like 300 hp just that alone… no joke also just unplugged the knock sensor so it never pulls timing… sometimes i run diesel fuel in it for the most power!

:facepalm:facepalm

this thread makes me really happy.

i say just ls1/t56 swap it.

aww you dont like me. i might cry. yup i did neg you in a previous thread. sure did.

why are you bringing up penis size? are you a homo? id gladly have sex with your mother, girlfriend or sister and afterward you can ask them what my penis was like, i guarantee they enjoy what i have to offer.

To the OP, only take every other post seriosly on Shift.

Go on.

Neg Rep! You’re welcome… :stuck_out_tongue:

fixed

^ This. Everyone else in this thread, except for a couple people, are all Honda/VW fanbois that suck each other off.

buncha fuckin homo’s in here :haha