Looking for a place in south buffalo? Pm me!

if you or anyone you know is looking for a place to rent in south buffalo lmk, i have 2 units ready to go this week and will be getting more listings. most places have no utilities included, have older appliances, but are pretty nice (hardwood floors, spacious rooms, some have garages, porces / sunrooms ect)

usually will be located in the seneca st/kaz park area

pm me if youre interested!

so far right now i have 2 up for rent -

1. 118 Abbott Rd, near midland st.
    Walking distance to an advance auto OMG!! Lower unit. Spacious living room, dining room, front sun room. 3 bedrooms, all bedrooms have closet space. front and side entry. $650/ month everything but electric included. you also have the option of paying $725/month and all utilities will be included.

(SPOTTED- 425k mile accord!)

SORRY! pics are a week old or so, kitchen floor has been re-tiled!

1. 103 Unger St
    $550/month, Fridge, stove, water, and garbage pick up included. Very spacious unit, 2 bedrooms and a smaller 3rd room for study or office. Front and back stairway. Quiet neighborhood, walking distance to bus stops, supermarket (tops), parks, ect. Security deposit and 1st months rent to move in

looks to be chamberlain or kirkwood? pm me rent

+1 I’d like a pm as to ballpark rent as well.

A very underrated neighborhood, not that far from where I am. You get a lot for your money when you rent a place in the area, trust me.

looks like a nice sized unit :tup: /nohomo

The pics above are actually from the first 2 units I am trying to rent out. I will pm with more specifics tomorrow once I get them

And it really is a super under rated neighborhood, my brother has lived on pomona for a year or so with no problems

alright, so it looks as if one of the places was possibly rented tonight… getting info in the next few days about a place on south park and another place on west delevan. will update thread when i get more info

You work for a real estate company or something?

whats up with the place on southpark?

bump, get at me, these are some nice cheap places!!