apartment help

Me and my friend are looking to move out and get a two bedroom apartment. South buffalo area would be our first choice. Were both pretty new to this. So where would be the best area to live price is number one factor. The second thing is we dont want to live in a super shitty neighborhood where people are doing drugs and other stupid shit. So any pointers on where to look would be great. Also what would we expect to pay for somthing like this rent wise with out utilities. Were looking to do this by the first of the year.

Try and stay around abbott rd. or mckinley. Avoid seneca street, south park isnt that bad but its not great. Around abbott is best.I live on Hollywood off abbott. Awesome spot.

thanks more responses are more then welcome

my uncle lives on cazenovia acrossed from the park. It’s a nice place. His landlord is a million years old though, and doesn’t keep up on shit…

yes thanks for bring that up i want to find a place that is not a peice of shit to always a good thing to look for

You and a female friend or you and a male friend? How old are you both?

S.Buff isn’t the greatest choice, but depending on what you’re able to afford and who is living there, it could work. Send me a PM w/ the details, I’ll try to help out.

Anything under $600/month for a 2 bedroom that doesn’t suck in an area that doesn’t suck is a great price.

cheektowaga/Buffalo area is pretty cheap and still not too bad of a neighborhood. My apartment is two bedrooms and it is 450.00/month and utilities aren’t more than 100.00 together a month. The neighborhood is full of a bunch of old polish people but no trouble and it is really quiet. close to the 33 and the 90. you should look in that area. I don’t have any specific addresses to give you but it is a good area to look if you want nice and cheap :slight_smile: good luck

thanks does anyone know more about how long you get locked into a lease for or does it just depend on the person you rent from??

depends on the person you rent from.

there are actally a few places for rent right now in South Buffalo between abbott and Mckinley, i dont remmeber the street names but take a ride down a few of them, but u will come across 3 or 4. or even look for an Apartment on Cumberland, its off of Caz street by Mercy hopsital, i just moved there a nice 1 bedroom big kitchen big livingroom huge bathroom for $300 a month

thanks my 2 friends just moved on cumberland an they seem pretty happy defintly worth checking into