(rent) 2-3 BR apartment

Well, the time has come where Cougarspeed has mentioned that he’d like some time to live alone (read: never put on pants) so I’m taking a look around and figured someone on here might know/see something I don’t. Apartment hunting sucks…

Looking for a 2-3 BR (2 BA would be awesome) preferably in the North Buffalo area. I’d love to find another Hertel location to be honest, I love it here. I’ve looked downtown at lofts and it seems like there are 4 apartments open than don’t cost $1800+/month (I thought Buffalo was a dying city?). Would consider the “right” place elsewhere though.

I am pretty set against buying a house.

Requirements: Off street parking for at least 2 cars. Nice kitchen with plenty of cupboard space. Overall nice place. Laundry. Easy access to highway.

Would like: Newer / updated bathroom, I can’t deal with those old claw foot style tubs. Carpeting. Garage.

Any help is appreciated. I’ve already looked at a bunch already with no luck.

kick your roommate out. You know you want to.

Jeff

I’m workin on it :stuck_out_tongue: It would be so much easier if he wasn’t one of those damn dudes with feelings. All they do is cause problems.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.

Good luck with the hunt.

if your in a bind, i have a room for rent. about 10 mins from EA. if you need a temp set up.

$1800 a month in Buffalo! LoL I paid less then that for my sweet place on a lake in Houston. Good luck with the search. Why does is matter if Cougar wears pants?

I was surprised, especially around the Elmwood area. It’s ridiculous.

Talk to 91MR2?

He will not be in a bind.

Pants are the worst amiright? But yeah I am just at that point where I want to be living in my house with just me. We can’t have roomies forever. I turn 26 next month!

$1800/mo is pretty steep, is that a 2br or 3br?

Also: where are you finding lofts in Buffalo? I’ve only found a couple places, looking as well…

ok, i just wanted to make sure my little jeffy jeff was out of the cold. :slight_smile:

I feel like this could have been a entertaining conversation to witness as an outsider between you and your roommate.

Very true.

I want to party with this guy…:tup:

Drew you are getting old FGGT.

I’ve looked at the Ellicott Lofts, and where I LOVE the idea of a loft, that particular setup would have been a logistical nightmare. Still open if anyone knows of any opening up, but the NEED to have doors on the bedrooms. I have to say I was shocked when I looked at a 2BR with no doors on the bedrooms…

In terms of lofts downtown, there is the sideway, the webb building, the ellicott lots, ellicott commons, elk terminal, IS lofts, belasario, granite works, EB green residence, … the list goes on and on and on. I am BLOWN AWAY by the cost some of these apartments (Highest I encountered was $2400/month). It seems like the threshold for entering into something really nice is ~$1500.

I did speak with 91MR2, he only has one room open currently.

You are wrong. We are not children.

yea, i like not wearing pants myself but i found i enjoy having a roommate more.

dan, thanks for the offer <3

my old roommate has an opening haha