Fully renovated 2 bedroom apt. in N. Buffalo...

Hi all,

Up for rent is a 2 bedroom apartment in the heart of North Buffalo. The apartment for rent is the upper unit, and it has been fully renovated You will be the first to live in it since the renovations. The rent is $785 per month, and includes water and garbage. It also includes off street parking and laundry. Hardwood floors throughout, tile floor in kitchen/hall/bathroom. Bathroom is all new ceramic tile with new tub, vanity, fixtures, etc. Kitchen has all brand new cabinetry, counter, sink, fixtures, etc. (also includes appliances). The place is beautiful, and it is on a dead end street, so the traffic is limited. Please inquire via PM if interested. Looking to rent for August 1st.

Best,

Joe

Had 3 showings tonight, more up through Wednesday…PM me if interested, as I will be making a decision by the end of the week…

Great area to live in and very fair price. Good Luck Joe!

Joe’s a good guy.

:tup: Good luck!

Thanks guys. The response to this place in the last 2 days has been almost overwhelming…

You are priced too low, thats why :slight_smile:

Pics?

Not because im looking, but because id like to know what some of my soon to be competition looks like lol.

Where did you post ads up besides here? I used artvoice before but that was years ago.

Tell me about it. :slight_smile:

Joe I just rented that 2br you saw after renovation for $900/mo and didn’t even have to list it. Nuts

i mean way, way, way too high.

Are dogs allowed? Is there a yard?

Thanks for the comments guys. I have only used CL to rent. I know the rent is not at the top of the echelon of what is out there, but I am trying to be fair…

PM’ed replied.

Do you have pictures listed anywhere?

Sorry guys, I should have updated this a couple days ago, but the place has been rented. Thanks for the interest.