Want to Rent: Apartment in Buffalo

Looking to rent an apartment in Buffalo, as I have taken a job there and will be moving from Pittsburgh back home. I am under some time constraints as I need to move into a place around July 1st as that is when I am starting my position.

Right now I’m paying $1,000 for ~660 sq. ft. 1 bedroom upper in Pittsburgh. My only utility included is water. I would really love to find something cheaper, bigger, and nicer. I think this is very possible for what I spend. Also very open to 2 bedroom apt as well as I have a person who wants to room with me. My price range for a 1 bedroom is $400-700 and for a two bedroom is $800-1100.

If anyone has anything that possibly meets the above, send me a PM, just trying to weigh my options right now. Thanks

With your budget, You could probably find a house to rent. I’m renting a 3+ bedroom house (includes lawn care, snow removal, with all appliances and a garage) in a decent part of cheektowaga for <$800/mo.

hmm ill have to look into it, not a bad idea

This. I pay $625 for a one bedroom apartment in Buffalo with everything included. Rent isn’t bad at all around here.

you want to rent in the city? There are studio apartments right near st francis that are nice. 750 all utilities included i believe. look on craigslist

I see for rent signs all the time in north Buffalo. I’ll sext you some pics

Depending where exactly downtown you want to live, parking is also an important factor to consider.

This.

We live in the elmwood village, our rent is 550 for a 1.5 bedroom, the half makes a nice office, and we pay gas/electric. Comes out to no more than 750 a month with cable and Internet.

But parking is street only or pay 100$ a month to park in the JP bullfeathers lot, which may be less safe than street haha. We park our cars on bidwell by some of the nicer houses. Aside from my car being broken into last week and everything getting stolen, and someone trying to steal the fiancées bbs wheels last year, we haven’t really had any other issues in the past 2.5 years. Yea those are pretty big issues but the same stuff has happened to me in williamsville .

looking forward to it <3

this. it is a huge concern of mine, i am purchasing a dd in the next few days but it will still be a very nice car (details forth coming) and i am not looking to have it destroyed. i am looking into the Lafayette hotel currently, i have some friends that live there and parking is included, only problem is its a bit expensive for a 1 bedroom, more than i want to spend so we’ll see.

i dont have a specific area pegged, i just currently live in the city in pittsburgh and i really dont want to stray from the lifestyle i enjoy. i was thinking up near delaware park or near the waterfront in the area of the Lafayette hotel. i know buffalo isnt anything crazy but still. i have some more planning and figuring out to do. im not ruling the suburbs out, just not my first choice thats all

Ill look again but they just put a apartment up on my street brand new ill see if I can get you a number, but I pay $650 for a 3bdrm with water, Internet, garbage and garage in op/blasdell, and by All means its a very nice area minus the bills traffic durning the season lol

stop buying gay ass euro cars and just buy a house. How many DD cars do you need?

Pittsburgh is great, love the density and built-to-street continuity. If you’re accustomed to that you will be severely disappointed living in the suburbs of Buffalo. Elmwood Village, Parkside, and Allentown are good bets.

Check out artvoice.com’s classifieds. I searched for 2 months but found this in the Elmwood Village, 2 bdrm 1.5 bath off st parking $695+. You can definitely find a baller place with off street parking 1 or 2 bdrm for $800 (pricing is nearing eachother 1 vs 2 bdrm).

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v727/Coldaccord/801F7C8A-4B65-422F-959F-9AA76B3B4636-7288-00000348874528DE.jpg

awesome man thanks, let me know if you can :tup:

lol one dd and one garage queen, sounds perfect to me. and ill never buy a house until i am married or on my way to having a family, not looking to be tied down to one place homes

this is exactly what i was thinking, but awesome man thanks for the help, ill look into it :tup:

bummmp still havent found what i am looking for

I have a 1 bedroom apartment in parkside and the 3 bedroom unit on the second floor is for rent. I think it goes for around $850 plus utilities but I’m not positive. It’s about 1000sq/ft. Nice house in the best neighborhood in Buffalo. PM if you want my landlord’s number.

pm sent

depending on your situation and where you want to be it might be worth it to look into buying something in buffalo. housing is really cheap here.

ive thought about it but i dont want to buy and be restricted to buffalo in case another opportunity presents itself. thanks though