WTRent: Apartment in Buffalo area

My sister has to move out of her apartment as the landlord downstairs is starting a family and wants to make the house his own. So I’m trying to help her find something within the next month. The apartment must be $600 or less per month including utilities. Right now she is paying $450 plus heat and cable.

She has 2 small dogs, a beagle and a puggle. Both are very well behaved and quiet. As far as location goes, she works in Orchard Park but anywhere around Buffalo in a decent area will be taken into consideration for now. She currently lives in Kenmore, and has lived in Blasdell and Hamburg previously. If anyone knows of something available, please send me a PM with details. Thank you!!

Its going to be tough to find someplace nice that includes utilities for under 600…

You’d be surprised. Studios and single apartments can be found fairly easily in that price range with all utilities included, or less without.

Check Artvoice classifieds and Craigslist regularly!

The two dogs will be the hard part in that price range i think. I second the check Craigslist regulary part though. That’s how I found my (awesome so far) tenants.

Thanks yeah I’ll have to remind her to keep checking craigslist. And yes, the dogs are going to be the hard part since that probably cuts out half or more of her available apartments.

I Have a place on the island for 600 that includes everything including Direct tv and wifi, but the dogs would be a no-no. Brand new and fully furnished as well. normally its 680a mo

Yeah there’s pretty much no way she’s giving up the dogs but thanks.

craigslist is nice because you can sort up top by the number of bedrooms, and just look for neighborhoods.

as mentioned artvoice classifieds is awesome for living in the city, has a decent amount of outside the city as well. I recommend picking it up on a Thursday, that’s when it drops and the inexpensive places go quick. You can find some real gems in there. May take a little bit to find a place that will accommodate dogs, but I’m sure it won’t be difficult to stay within that pricerange.

Seriously?

I have a pretty nice/big 3 bedroom for $650 plus utilities which are pretty cheap for me. Includes a garage spot, driveway spot, and I have a washer/dryer in the basement and I can store shit there(it’s half a house). Plus it’s in a nice neighborhood, I park my cobra on the street pretty often and never have a problem.

North Buffalo all the way, cheaper than elmwood and WAY less sketchy shit. C-list all the way.

You could find a nice 1 bedroom for $600 that includes everything, or get 2 roommates and pay barely anything in an apartment like mine.

edit: oh yeah artvoice is great too!

My boy has the hook up for month to month’s I have a Nice 1 bedroom and i pay 550 everything included, in a nice area. The dog’s wouldn’t be a problem as long as they aren’t 100% pit bull. PM me if you want his number

^^^ Sent you a PM, definitely interested.

bump

bump

bump, thought she found something but it fell through so still looking

bump again, she needs to be out of her current apartment by the end of this month. Anyone know of anything?

bump