Want to Rent: Apartment in Buffalo

Looking to rent an apartment in Buffalo, preferably as close to the 90 as possible as I will be commuting to just outside of Rochester for work. I know we have a few landlords on here so if anyone has any anticipated vacancies this summer, let me know.

Right now I’m paying $650 for ~900 sq. ft. 3 bedroom upper in Syracuse. My only utilities are cable and electric. I would really love to find something comparable, especially since I have to endure a pay cut with my new job. Also my wife and I have two cats, both fixed (I know pets sometimes can be an issue for certain property owners).

If anyone has anything that possibly meets the above, send me a PM. Even if it’s a long shot, I won’t be upset. I’m just trying to weigh my options right now. Thanks!

edit- I should note that I’d love a July 1st move in (or late June for that matter) but later in the summer move in dates will work as well.

PM sent. Glad to hear you are getting back in the area. If I can’t help you out hopefully I can point you in the right direction.

Thanks! I am definitely stoked to finally move back, it’s something my wife and I have been wanting to do for a few years now. I replied to your PM.

if your interested in south buffalo let me know my roomate is renting out the down stairs, newer kitchen remodeled bath air conditioning, house is set up for wifi/direct tv. off street parking, on a quiet one way street. probably 8 minutes from the 90

^^^Sure why not, can’t hurt. Do you know the street so at least I know the location?

Move in Joe’s MANsion?

athol street, i live upstairs. pm me if you want to come check it out. i know he is showing it tonigth to some girls

I’ll have to hold off for now, it’s a bit further out that I’d like. I know I’m being a little picky but I really am hoping to find someplace where I can just hop right on the 90 every morning.

bump, I’m in town all weekend and would love to check some out if anyone has any leads…

bump!

bump still looking!

bump

No offense man, but I think you’re reaching for the stars a bit. 650 including some util., plus having animals, plus having it be nice, etc. is going to be a tough find. Not saying what you’re looking for is not out there, but…as I’m sure you’re finding out, it’s harder to find than it used to be…

Yeah the real estate bubble in Buffalo burst 3-4 years ago. It took me 2 months to find my 2 bdrm on Richmond for $695, and we pay all utilities, and water

Yeah I know it’s asking for a lot, but I am a little flexible. The closer the rent approaches $700-$750, I would need utilities partially included. I could make $650 work with water and garbage… May have found one with that, should know by tomorrow.

edit- In the mean time, if anyone has any last offers feel free to throw them my way. I really think we’ll end up pulling the trigger on one tomorrow.

No shit, im nervous to look even begin to go on the hunt again, our one bed on Bidwell, everything included with parking is $795 and I thought that was dece.

I’d look into the Cheektowaga area, access to the 90 pretty easy and that area would probably be in the price range you’re looking for.

I’ve been looking for an apartment for the longest time just so I don’t have to drive far for school anymore. They are out there, just need to keep looking, at least that’s what I keep telling myself

Well ended up losing out on 2 apartments this week simply because timing didn’t allow us to view them before someone else snatched them up, shitty. As frustrating as it is, at least we’re finding that they’re out there, they just go quick. Still looking…

best bet is going to be south buffalo area in my oponion…its cheap still a good area as long as your away from seneca street and pets usually arnt a proble,’