Looking for all new suspension for the new year - 94+ integra gsr

Looking for a complete set of fully adjustable skunk 2 or Buddyclub suspension (preferably)…I’m talking both Springs AND struts/New or Used, doesn’t necessarily have to be those brand names but I would like to buy something that’s going to be good/reliable and last a few years to come… no cheap Egay garbage. My current struts are shot and my springs are getting weak so id like to replace all four by going all new or lightly used for this upcoming season.

Let me know what you have, pm me or text 716-397-0172.

I can pay cash or paypal you the $$$ if the price is right.

-Mike

I just got skunk2 pro s2 for 715 for my civic through a friend if interested pm me he can get other suspension companies also

Will do. pmed ya, and still looking… Im trying not to buy new if i can help it because of the cost, but I may just buy a set of buddyclubs from swerve brand new as a last resort since he usually gives me a pretty good deal.

I’ve got a brand new set of Omni Power Lower control arms. Polished BNIB let me know if your interested.

theres an eg coupe on CL that has all Skunk2 coilovers and camber arms and the dude wants $650 for the entire car…has drivetrain issues…worth a part-out lol

^^i think that sold

Biff is alive! Holy crap, you should see if deni can get you something, it would be blackworks tho, he’s b18ctr on here or w.e

Personally I’d go with ground control coil overs and Koni yellows, they can be found fairly cheap and are one of the best set ups for a dc integra

I got this setup if you’d like with a whole slew of spring rates to choose from.