TW: Honda Suspension parts

Im in the process of trying to sell my car. But I figured I would see if there is any interest in anything thats on it. Im not gonna take everything apart, if there is only one thing wanted. But if there is serious interest in a couple of the items, I will remove the items. Here is a list of what I have and what I would like to get for them. If I get good offers on a couple things then I will sell them.

• Omni Power Street Series Full Coilovers(10k front, 8k rear) - will fit 92-00 civic and 94-01 integra, bought these last spring, paid 700, looking to get $350. - Pending Sale
  • Skunk 2 Pro Series Rear Camber arms(92-00 civic, 94-01 integra) - just bought these 2 months ago, $125
  • Megan Racing Front upper Strut Bar - $50 - SOLD
  • Megan Racing Rear Lower Tie Bar - $50 - SOLD

Take $75 for both??

possibly…

bump

Some pics I found…

Pm’ed

Already called the Omni coilovers.

I should be able to get everything off the car within the next week, hopefully depending on work and weather, considering I dont have a garage. But as soon as I do, I will update, and whoever comes with cash in hand can have what they want.

Can i haz V-thak ?

interested in front camber kit!

post pics please

I will post pics when they are off the car

well my hands are in the pot first!!

bumpski

Thanks buddy… I should have the parts off monday or tuesday.

Let me know when you take everthing off please

will do. Hopefully tomorrow or tuesday.

Everything is off the Car now.

Underboosted bitched at me for not picking that tie bar up today. So I am sure he will wnat to get it tomorrow from ya. I also got a guy looking at my truck today, so I may see you at the sametime.

yeah he called me literally a minute after I pm’d him lol