looking for an amp.

Im looking to buy an amp for my car. I have 6 and a quater speakers in my door and 6x9’s in the back. The speakers are rated at something like 50watts and take up to 150 or 200 i think. but im looking for an amp to power these. I dont know much about stereos so bar with me on this one. and does anyone work at best buy or somewhere that could hook me up with a discount on an amp. thanks

so anyone have ideas on an amp i should buy?

Do you have any subs? I have a 2 channel MTX used less than a month because I went and bought another amp to match my head unit. Bridged its like 320. It ran two JL 12 W0’s. I wouldn;t recomend it for your front and rears unless you don;t want a fade. I;m trying to get rid of it cheap.

I keep forgeting about the damn think when thinks come up. Still has the original box and packaging.

no i dont have sub. and probably will never buy them. but i do want an amp to power the speakers i have. right now i think im under powering them since my head unit is like a 50x2 or 50x4

i have an amp for sale!!
its a punch

quick knows all about it
i sold the subs to genocide so have no reason to have an amp
ill let go cheep as hell

both of your guys pm me prices

Info PMed.

Also your head unit if its aftermarket it should be **x4 and head unit watts and amplified watts are very different. If you have the speaker info I can probably answer some of your questions you may have.