looking for an old UBRF member.."xxxxHEMI"

Hey guys i’m trying to locate an old ubrf member from back in the days. I dont remember his exact username but it was something “HEMI” and he always sold a bunch of stuff in the classifieds. He lives or lived near beaver island state park. Either way, years ago i bought a TV and stand from him, never used the stand and it ended up in my parents basement untill now. I pulled it out to move it and found a bunch of his wedding albums and photos stuffed in the back that he never took out. I would like to see him get those back. Please help. Thanks

ive heard about this ubrf from a friend and tried it out and could not get on. i will ask my freind if he knows who you are talking about.

Thanks, UBRF went down a couple of years ago. Many members went here.

That would be me…Sending PM

lol how did you lose all your wedding albums years ago and not notice?

lmao…how the fuck do i know HA HA…i’m separated now anyway…but would like them back, so i can burn most of them lol…stand up guy here for wanting to return them…

PM sent

I would say +karma for being a good citizen lol…

Good man for returning his stuff. :tup:

:tup: for not throwing them away

:tup: for burning ex-pics after he gives them back. Any nudes in all those?

homemade sex tape for sure

post it post it post it

wow… wait …what? NYSPEED used for one person to do something nice to another!!! mark it up on the calander

LOL none of that good stuff. Only DVD was 2Fast2Furious and it was only the case. Yeah i wanted to at least attempt to find this guy. Couldn’t just throw them out. You know. I’m sure if i was married and we lost our album in the tv stand that i sold my ass would be done. Just doing what i hope someone would do for me.

lmao at 2 fast 2 furious…and lmao at how much shit i left in that thing…i coulda swore i cleaned it out ha ha. thanks again man!