Looking for bartender

Anyone know somewhere hiring bartenders? 3 yrs + expereince looking to get back in the game. Let me know.

try Fridays. :lol:

hehe…if would have needed this job a year ago, you could have saved Marchella’s (however that’s spelled…). My mom had a hook-up there.

depending on your looks marchellas wouldnt be a bad idea, I understand its a gay club so for those of you that are homophobes that obviously wouldn’t work. I bartend at the club right next to it on thursdays, and we’ve talked to some of the guys that work there that are pulling in $500+ a night in tips.
so don’t laugh, thats alot of $$

I worked for Joe Before, he can be somewhat difficult to get along with. But its not bad to pull slutz, figure I’d probably be the only str8 dood in there, definately increases the odds. :lol: But I rather not work for Joe if I dont have to.

mickey ratt’s might still be in summer hire mode.

sunset bay, if ya wanna do the drive… busy weekends, good tips

Want a job in rochester? Pm for more info

I might be able to hook you up

you got any refs? I don’t want to recommend someone who is a douchebag :stuck_out_tongue:

i could really use a job tending… only place around here that is activly recruiting is marcellas, and one of the bartenders has a thing for me so ehhh… no go. If you want to work there, i can hook you up, but your boss will be joe, and he is a giant douche

Bartenders with experience pm me your info and I can set you up with a interview at the new famous daves in Cheektowaga on walden ave.