Looking for contractor to replace tub/shower

Posting this for my mom. She’s looking to have her existing tub and shower surround replaced. Thinking just a good quality molded plastic/fiberglass surround and new tub. Figured I’d post here and see if anyone has some recommended installers. North Tonawanda/Wheatfield area.

I wish I could help but by and large no one on here wants to pay for services…at least not for what we have to charge.

Thanks for the free bathroom remodel @1QIKZ :tup:

I should’ve said “most”. I would offer to come out and look at projects, but in the end I don’t think it would be a good fit for most.

Why bother responding if you aren’t even going to entertain giving a price? I am not a sales guy but typically letting the customer in this case @JayS decide what to do makes most business sense.

It’s fine, I wouldn’t do business with a company that assumes I’m too cheap to pay for their services anyway.

If there’s anyone who has some real recommendations though post away.

PS… she paid cash for her house when she retired and moved here to be closer to her grand daughter, so I’m sure paying for a bathtub/shower replacement isn’t going to be a huge fucking deal.

oh snap!

Look, my apologies. I’m having a bad day / week and I took it out on unsuspecting members. I haven’t found the “go back in time” function on the tool bar so if I can’t be forgiven then so be it. If you don’t feel like I you can overlook it, then I can recommend someone who I feel would do a good job. He’s based in Hamburg.

lol let’s unbunch the panties fellas.

:tup: We all have those days. PM me the info when you have time.

Lol. This thread.

1QIKZ is top notch in my book…have had him do a # of jobs for me, I’ve always been completely happy with the results…