Looking for someone to install two bath tubs, and some handles.

I’m going to be on a tight timeline in the end of october.

I have one tenant moving out, and another moving in November 1st.

I need someone to install a new bathtub in the upper unit.

The overflow was rusting out around the drain lever, and we just patched it up with a welded piece of metal.

It works, but looks like shit. Plus no one can take a bath in the tub, due to it having no overflow…

In the lower unit, I need a new tub installed, and some new bath fixtures. Part of one wall needs to be re tiled also.

Does anyone on here do quality work on the side for cash? Some photos of your previous work and your experience would be great. Also looking for a good cash price. I would be buying the basic tub from Lowes for $150, nothing special.

like this: ?

http://blogs.indystar.com/pharma/bathtub.jpg

I do this on the side all the time. Where is the apartment located? Tile floors, or lino? Usually you have to replace some drywall or part of the wall to get the tub out, and to get the new ones in. I am assuming the originals are cast iron? For two tubs and some fixtures it shouldn’t take more than a Weekend.

Hrmmm. I need a Bathroom reno on a small bathroom. Should be ez…current tub is fiberglass. I plan on no tile…all basic stuff. Shower liner, lino floor etc…
PM me with your info if you maybe interested.

Thanks

The place is in west seneca. Its a two family.

The floors are both vinyl. The original tubs are metal. I can assist with carrying them outside or whatever…

Both bathrooms have access panels to get at the back of the plumbing…

Shoot me a ballpark cash price via pm, and we’ll talk from there in a month or so…