Looking for people to ride with

I will be back in the b-lo area tomorrow actually, for one more semester at Fredonia. I am from the Albany area…so I do not know too many people in WNY with bikes, and I’ve never ridden with any of you.

sooooooo…who wants to rideee???

http://i362.photobucket.com/albums/oo65/maxwell8888/DSCN1840.jpg
^picked this up mid summer for a great deal. came as is with yoshi pipe, sliders, silly gold bits (gaudy IMO), sliders and led tail. im happy with it, but i’ve been tossing around the idea of a fairing-less look.:snky:

I think it looks good with the fairings

I’ll ride with you tomorrow. I work until 5. I’ll PM you my #

Thanks but I am such a big fan of the “street-fighter” look. It will be staying this way for at least one more year. IDK…

^ just wait til you crash it… then streetfighter it.

I am actually arriving into town mid afternoon, unpacking and shit. Tomorrows not the best day for me, but hey…i’ll be back at least lol

mmm…

Thats an 04-05… yours wont look that sweet… black frame. sharper lines.better tail.

yeah i know. it does look purty tho.

ill be pretty free all day sunday if anyone wants to show me some new roads!

wellp…scratch that shit. I just picked up a nail in my rear BRAND FUCKING NEW PILOT POWER with less than 400 miles on it. whoopdie fucking doo.

from the research I have been doing a patch is a no-no. Anyone have any insight on this?

no patch, buy a new tire. you’ve only got two tires on the ground, a blowout is baaad.

yep.

uber shitty.

sportbiketrackgear.com ships verry fast

^word.

hrmmm…will one of those sticky string plugs work for about 20 miles to a place that mounts/balances?

You will HATE LIFE on the highway. My buddy fightered his bike and refuses to even try to keep up over 110 ish.

thats what I hear.

edit: thruway driving sucks… fairing or not.

hey im down for a cruise… pm me your number…

im in the hamburg area though

I would enjoy riding with anyone who wants. However, it looks like at least a few days until this tire dilemma is fixed unfortunately.

my gf is in the hamburg area so that would be just fine, i’m usually around that area atleast a few nights a week.