Looking for s13 with minimal rust. Very serious buyer

Hey guys,

As the title states, I’m one of the many people looking to buy a clean s13. Been 2 years since I sold mine and I’ve been saving and dying for another one to make up for what I didn’t do to my old one. i have pretty deep pockets and would spend a lot on the right one. I’m not really able to go to the states or get one from bc, I’ve looked on kijiji, auto trader with no luck so this could be my last hope.

My criteria is pretty basic.

• clean rails and underbody, or at least as minimal as possible
  • manual
  • fast back preferred
  • ready to be on the road, or at least close to it
  • engine swap doesn’t really matter as I could get that done myself. But if it’s done I will pay accordingly.

If you have one for sale please text. I drive most of the day so text is better.
Randy - 647 - 828 - 8092

I live in Mississauga but am willing to go pretty far as long as it’s worth it.

Thanks guys, hoping for the best.

First off, I’d like to thank all the people who inquired about my ad, there were quite a few more 240s out there then I thought. I appreciate it.

However, I’d like to inform everyone that I have decided to keep the money I saved for a down payment on a 16’ 370z base( starts at 29,999 now). The only way I’d change my mind is if someone is selling a clean rb25 240 s13 hatch, which I was planning to swap into whatever I got.

Thanks again guys