WTB: CLEAN 240SX HATCHBACK

I have 3000$ at most in cash that im willing to spend. $3000 would be super clean, stock or watever, no rust, no holes.
and etc.

so if you guys know anyone who is selling a s13 hatchback let me know, I would greattlllyy appreciate it… Thanks in advance…

oh and I have done searches around the forums, but if anyone is tired of waiting for the right price, just hit me up here… thanks again.

I will be selling a redone s13 within the next month or so.There is minimal rust on the existing body and the undercarriage/frame is being welded and repaired professionaly before-hand in all necessary locations.The car currently is white/bone stock 1990 hatch w/sunroof/air/power windows.The car may also be sold with a silvia front end with triple projector lights.Either way the car would need some paint>Current mileage on the car is arond 220 000 km with a fresh clutch on 5 spd manual.Car will be sold on stock teardrops with shit rubber OR steelies with decent useable snow tires.If you are willing to wait or dont have any luck in the near future this car will be a good candidate as it still runs and pulls hard and as I said before its stock and no one has messed with it.Out there for your consideration anyway.I should also mention that the interior is in excellent shape and everything works with the exception of the air which needs to be charged.