WTB : 89-94 240SX ( Stock )

Contact Info: Send PM for contact details and to schedule a meet

As the title states, i’m looking for an s13. I would prefer a hatch but am open to offers on a coupe. Also would prefer it to be fully stock, or maybe a simple mod or two.

I’m willing to spend $1000 - $2500.
KM don’t really matter.
Clean chassis would be prefered.
( good underbody & rails , minimal body rust )
Running engine w/no grinds or slipping on the tranny.
5 speed only. Power options would be good.
Colour doesn’t matter.

I have owned two previous hatches, one i sold, and one was in an accident. My brother has previously owned one, as well with my uncle. All four have had work done to them so i’m not new to them and am familiar with their problems and what not. I have access to a shop so i do expect to do some slight work to it before it gets on the road.

I’ve now been looking for two months and have had no luck at all which is why i’ve now made this thread. The last two sold when i called the seller to tell them i was on my way over with cash. I have cash ready and am very serious about purchasing one within a couple weeks.

SON, help me out with what you can, pm me or post in the thread. Thanks in advance to those that reply.

barely had any response. i think two people so far. i can stretch my budget to around 3500 but at that price it should come certified and etested. i would prefer to buy one and do a little work to get it on the road (save money). if anyones planning on selling their s13 in a month or so time let me know. maybe i’ll have more response since i raised my budget. thanks son.

after months of waiting and searching i’ve found myself a clean s13 hatch. thanks to everyone that replied to me. mods lock this up.