S13 240SX hatchback minimal rust

hey there, i am new to this site but i thought i would see if any of you guys have a s13 hatch 240 for sale. I am getting an engine swap soon, so i want the body and frame to be good, but the engine can have high kms on it. Please message me if you got anything interesting.

Thanks ahead of time,
Dan

price range . . . this is probably one of the most important things that should be mentioned. . . .

sorry, i will pay up to $1200 cash, for a decent 240 with minimal underbody rust

That will be very hard to find in the market right now. s13’s that aren’t rust piles are becoming few and far between. be ready to shell out when the right one comes up for sale

LOL

im just looking for something that wont break down untill i get my engine swap and one thats not a rust bucket… lol

Then your going to spemd 3x as much

Watch kijiji. Once and awhile decent ones pop up for 1000-2000 with a little negotiation, but you’ll have to get on it quick. They tend to sell fast and end up on here, and like Sharp said for 3x the price) I

alright well thanks for the info, ive been looking everyday for awhile now… i guess ill just have to be patient…