WTB: s13 or s13 chassis

hey, i’ve been lookin for an s13 for awhile now, everytime a decent one comes up in autotrader, it’s gone when i call them :frowning: I haven’t had much luck on the forums either, so i’m hoping someone has one for sale, the frame has to be good, no rust. I"m a serious buyer, thanks.

need to be more specific, do u prefer a coupe or fastback?

hi, i’m looking for a hatch only actually, i would PREFER an s13b, but am open to 89/90 as well.

welcome to my world,

been looking for a while too
anyone selling? pm me too

ty

yo, in autotrader there’s a 92 240sx SE, 170k, super hicas 'n all that, for $4999, from a dealership. Suppose the body is mint, no rust, frame is good, would that be a decent deal? the reason i’m asking is that all the 240sx i’ve seen in autotrader which seem like a good deal turn out to be in bad shape with rust everywhere.

agreed

well, i’m gonna call them 'n find out if it’s still available, and if so, i’ll check it out, because, i dont mind paying $5Gs for one in good condition rather than stressin 'n waitin for ppl to put up ones for “cheap price” only to find out it isn’t all that…and from my previous experience(my 93 prelude, sold it last week) rust just angers me like nothing else :twisted: haha.

hopefully i can pick up a 240sx soon since i’ve been itchin 'n obseesin over the car for two years now!!! just never had the heart to sell my baby(prelude) haha.

you can get an S14 for $5g. I think if you wait for the right car, you can probably get a mint one for $3g. It just takes time. I remember last winter, the ugliest 240’s were on sale. In spring, I saw some of the best ones, with the mintest frames. I think most owners decide to store em for the winter and sell for more in spring.

I might be selling my s13 to get a 4 door car.

1991 fastback
red
spoilorless hatch (could use some work)
hicas
abs
vlsd
2 sets of rims
recently replaced clutch, front brakes, doesn’t leak or burn oil.
268,000 km

PM me if interested.

wow, an s14 for 4Gs? thas somethin i have yet to see

but yea, if you’re plannin to sell your s13, just pm me thanks.

oh bytheway, i called that place, the 240 sold awhile ago lol… :frowning: search goes on…haha

PM sent.

hi all

well i have a 92 s13

270 on the frame
240 on the engine
i have two spare engines and one tranny “package deal”

new clutch rad brakes
3000 worth of body work last year

a little rust on the frame but everything else is mint…
well a little buble on back plate by the lights but not bad …

its a hatch!!!

let me know its a steal for 3500 OBO

Corey