looking for someone to transport bike tomm

maybe your not such a dick in person:excited

funny how shift makes alot of good people look like assholes lol

i will give you that

the t.r.d blower on the tundra,s has been in the states for a while lolololol . who the fuck told ya they werent . my boss was lookin at em for his truck . 3 yrs ago when he ordered it . the blower isnt 8k installed either .

Thanks for the testimonials for towing guys! If you need anything towed locally shoot me a pm.

For that kinda money I woulda bought a GTR and towed with it :rofl

lololol we will hear he got one of those next

There was a concept truck that was a dually with a CAT diesel but for some reason theyre not making it.

Huh? I sed emily was w me at DMV not jessica. Yes, jessica WAS my friend and now shes not, whats ur point?

Sadly, i think toyota told him that lol

Cat is having trouble passing new emissions standards. That’s probably one reason why.

holy waste of money!!! my dad and i stopped to look at trucks the other day and the new Denali 3500HD DRW loaded was only 58,xxx thats every factory option you can get! id much rather the new denali hd w/ duramax over the yota with a chrager

I just bought a Tundra. They are not 70K for the limited. $43K usually OTD.

He paid sticker with all those options? wtf.

my boss,s is a loaded limited w/every option . and t.r.d options 45k

Listen guys, the point of the price just meant that he was dumb for not using the expensive I should have said truck he just bought to transport his bike… As I said in previous threads… his being said, this last 3 cars were a fully loaded fx50, a fully loaded g37s and a fully loaded porsche cayenne TT… Transitioning from these cars to a freaking pick up truck imo is a big downgrade however, he is retired and is moving the the Dominican Republic where a truck like that is king… He even said it himself, he feels like shit here in NY driving it, but over there it will be a Bently.

Should not have sold Cayenne Turbo. I love those.

Dude, you may not believe it… And it doesnt matter… But… Supposively he got a DEAL at $70k… From what he told me, he got like $8,000 off of what the final price came to and they installed the train horn for free which was like 15 hours to install lol… He ordered the truck, they intercepted it from idk I think CA? Brought it somewhere, built it and delivered it to Toyota… In this time, he only had to put $2k down so he did so until the truck got to NY and then he said ehh, I dont want it anymore keep the $2k… At that point Toyota was flliiipppinngg becuase theyve LOST money so far so they kept on giving him more and more insentives.

I dont… I like the touch screen dash but everything else is plain… And the center console is insanely too cluttered.