looking for video of somedude and i

looking for the video of us running against each other …

i know someone recorded it , this was over the season and i still have not seen the video was wondering if any one had it.

We need someone to host all the past race videos and not take them down after a week :confused:

Maybe NYSpeed can have a spot to upload race videos too and share them?

^most of the vids were removed for safety reasons

:S It be nice if we can access footage…We need to figure something out.

last time i checked the racing was dangerous not the videos

nope, racing is safe, videos are dangerous :stuck_out_tongue:

ewwwwwww

i was the chase car taping and racing a bit but i dont remember whos cam it was

it was a girl in your car bill. i assumed it was your GF. find out how has it. i never got to see it… SON OF A BITCH!!! I have it don’t I. Was she using my friends camera?

I just put a call out to him hopefully he will call me back soon. I want to see the fireball form my car again :slight_smile:

how many times do me and Ivan have to say it. sonikempire.com host your videos just keep the size reasonable. go to the member gallery and sign up (it takes about 10 seconds) then if the video has to some down you can personaly remove it and don’t have to worry about it. he assigned me a FTP so i can host a ton of vids. I just cleared a bunch of it out but his site is fast enough to handle the NYspeed load.

sonikempire.com/somedude
sonikempire.com/gallery

It was my cam that Bill’s gf had. I get the tape to Alex on Monday.

X2

where’s the drift video!!!

I have about 4 gig of drift video be more specific!!!

Use Windows Movie maker to convert large movies into smaller ones (5mb per minute or so…)

500mb quota limit for now
ftp: sonikempire.com
username: nyspeed@sonikempire.com
pm me for the password

files go to sonikempire.com/nyspeed

If the account gets out of hand it will be deleted…as in shared to other people outside of nyspeed.

the drift vid from 1/22. the only time i took the legayyyyyyyyyycy out for drifting. also see : median.

I need my gloves back. :frowning:

sweet! now we jsut need all the old racing videos…