Merry Christmas v. EOY 2008 Video

Well here is my Christmas gift to the NYSpeeder’s. I’m fairly pleased with how it came out.

Enjoy.

Cool video, I like how it shows all aspects (dunnville, nyirp etc).

Good stuff as always

Cool vid…

But Kind of a gay Q… Do you have any more video of my M3? I’ve actually never been outside of it while its running… as in someone driving it… I kind of wanna see how it looks/sounds

LOL…

being shot from the miata

Nice street racing parts for someone not involved in street racing and doing dumb things on the street :tup:

I never said that I don’t.

nice vid dave

Haha anal whore

Unfortunately I don’t have much of it at all.

nice vid

Ok video, only thing is maybe you shouldn’t advertise nyspeed.com on your personal video

Why do you say that? Just curious.

Not really much, just the whole street racing thing and such. I know it’s not a big deal in the grand scheme of things I just feel like with as litigious as the USA is, it is best not to associate an entity such as nyspeed.com with condoning illegal activities. Again I know it’s minor but everyone has to watch their backs nowadays.

Good video man, what editing system do you use? I like the way the NYspeed has the video inside the lettering. How do you do it? haha I would like to know

not bad but a better camera would make a world of difference…

It was shot with three different cameras because of using my buddies and myself upgrading.

I use Sony Vegas 7.0. Talk to me on AIM. I can tell you more there.

heyyy my talon was in there…losinggg!!! woooooooooo:lol:

what else is new :fry: