Looking to trade my s14 for an s13 coupe

Hey what’s up I’m thinking about trading my s14 for ans13 coupe.
Here are some detail about the car.It was an auto but I converted it to manual
Just past an e-test last week just fine with very good healthy numbers 15.9% co2 at 40kms and 14.5% co2 at idle.So your good for 2 years now
245,000kms on body and 180,000km on engine and tranny.Replaced the clutch when I did the tranny swap,and had the fywheel machined.
Tein s tech lowering springs with kyb in the front and tokicos in the rear.
Konig holes 17x7 wheels with 205/40r17 general uhps at least 80% tread left.
Le black leather interior,rear stabilizer bar,white faced cluster(May not be included though)
Factory tuned front upper strut brace
Generic cold air intake:/:
Kouki sideskirts
Le front lip(Also have a Veilside bumper if you want it instead)
1.5" rear wheel spacers.
New front lower ball joints
Replica kouki rear valances
5 bolt hubs,not installed yet,have all the hardware needed though!
Brand new OEM cat back exhaust
Ice cold air

The bad;First let me say that when I bought this car I put it on a lift at the shop and cleaned the ENTIRE undercarriage of all rust and what I found wasn’t all that bad,I’ve seen much worse,so all the problems I’m about to tell you are accurate.
Had to repair the floor near the rear frame rails(Done right though)and the rockers have one hole on the driver’s side and the same on the passenger side
Hood needs to be painted(brand new from Nissan)
Had to seal off sunroof because it was leaking(may just buy a new seal though).
Dent in driver’s side door(have perfect door for replacment though,just needs paint)
The previous owner had a shitty paint job done so all the openings are old man gold in colour:/:
Power steering rack has a small leak,but I have a good rack to replace it with.
Carpet has a rip in it by passenger left leg,but have a mint carpet to put in it.
Other than the floor repairs and the rockers the car is solid.
I’m only looking to trade,don’t really wan to sell.
I don’t want to do frame repairs or floor either and I don’t want an automatic. I didn’t go through the trouble of a manual conversion only to do it all over again.Plus sorcing manual parts isn’t always easy it might be for s13 but for an s14 it was true hell man!
So let see waht you guys are thinkin’ as for uncarriage pics I’ll have to do 'em later but for now just take my word for it when I say that other than what I have previously said it’s all good

Nothing?

Also has the le lsd diff in it

would you part out kouki sideskirts? if you would i want them.

Sorry no partout

ill trade you my sr coupe

Bought a coupe today,so close it up/lock 'er down or what ever!
Thanx

lol i seen this car up close its good