TRADE ONLY - My Kouki for your S13

I’m offering this up for trade as I’ll save $100+/month on insurance with an S13.

I will NOT sell this car unless you want to pay $10k – I’ll park it and drive it next summer.

1997 240sx
132,000 km
NO RUST, body has a bunch of dings/scratches that can easily be fixed.

Bad: rear struts blown, driver seat has rip where your ass sits

Black exterior, white leather interior.

Parts:

• Razo shift knob
  • HID headlights
  • Tinted windows
  • Megan Racing RUCAs
  • Eibach Pro springs
  • HKS Hi-power exhaust
  • Federal SS 595 with 90% tread
  • Bronze MB Battles 17 x 9.5 +15
  • Stock 16’s painted black with summer tires on the rear and all season up front
  • Alpine deck, component speakers with tweeters installed, subwoofer + amp (will likely be taking this with me though, but I’d leave the speakers in)

Your S13 will have:

• NO RUST
  • 5-lug conversion so I can throw my winter tires on (or a set of 4 lug winter tires/steelies, etc.)
  • NOT RHD, can’t insure it.

Post a pic and some info. or PM me with offers. I’m not in a rush and REALLY don’t want to get rid of this but if I can find a sweet S13 and afford to insure it, I’ll pull the trigger.

PS: don’t mean to spam the forums with my car-insuring bullshit (i.e. my $500 WTB POS thread), but I’m running out of time as my insurance expires on Aug. 22nd. Trying to work something out before then.

Good luck with the search for an S13.

Shame mine has minor rust and not 5 lug. I’d consider it.

Why not sell this and buy an S13?

How much are you looking for on top? Are you looking for a clean stock s13? Looking for a swapped s13? Coupe hatch? What kinda money do you need on top or are you looking straight trade?

It all depends. Not looking for anything in particular – just PM me your offers.

I have no idea what to offer you as I don’t even know what you’re looking for apart from a 5 lug S13 with no rust…they can go anywhere from 2500 to 15,000. Would you be willing to ADD cash?

Peace!

too bad i have a sick s13 silvia that i might consider u a trade, rhd though, and yes i can get u cheap insurrance, u just got to bang the insurance chick, lol!! i did ,i payed 125 a month for my silvia with 3 points on my license for speeding lol !!

I’m gonna second that ronnie. LoL

I’m considering mine. I feel as if more should be on my side. I’d love to have a Kouki. Yet, going from a practically fully built s13 to a…stock s14. I dunno lol

what wheel lug nuts are those?

I’ll offer my coupe lol though i dont have money to put on top but i will still offer it! it 4 lug tho usdm :S lol im sure youve seen it :stuck_out_tongue: i miss having a kouki

They came with the car. Sprayed them green when I sprayed my winter steelies.

Dont trade a kouki for an s13 for $100/month. I would pay $100 more per month to drive a kouki.

You’ll regret it.

+1

I have a 93 s13. Only rust on the car is on the trunk(which I have a replacement for). Silvia front end will be painted to match the car and installed in the next couple weeks.

Brand new: Megan streets, tien inner and outter tie rods, rucas, ball joints, has much more PM if interested.

gorgeous car, too bad you wont sell it straight up and buy the s13 you want with the money.

pm me if you change your mind.

http://www.son240sx.org/forums/showthread.php?t=47889

lmk if your interested at all

Mods – someone can shut this down, not going to sell the car.

Thanks for the interest guys!