TW: 97 Kouki CLEAN, Rust Free! Low KMs.

I know this may not be the best time to post this car for sale, but it I am going to test the waters none the less.

This Kouki is automatic

This car was bought off member Jowo72 back in October, here is the link to the ad:

http://www.son240sx.org/forums/showthread.php?t=48949
(I sure hope he doesnt mind me posting this).

When i bought the car it had 134,XXX kms on the car. Before storage it has 135,XXX kms and has remain unchanged. It is stored in my condo’s underground heated lot and not being winter driven.

Car has all the mods as listed in the link above, I have done nothing to the car since I purchased it except for an oil change. Drove it for a month before I parked it away.

Reason for selling:

I originally had planned for a SR20 swap this April, but this summer I will be launching my own fashion label in Toronto so unfortunately I do not have enough cash lying around for the swap anymore. Instead of letting it sit away in the garage for another year, I figured why not try to find a new owner to give it the transplant it so sorely deserves?

Asking price: Let me be honest here, I purchased the car from Jowo72 for $7500 back in October. Since then I have done nothing but baby the car, did an oil change, drove for maybe 8-900kms with it and then stored it since November 09. I am going to let people throw me REASONABLE offers for this car. All low ballers will not get a response.

For some reason I can’t edit the thread. but anyway, two small details i forgot to mention:

1. as mentioned, this car is located in my condo underground garage. So all perspective buyers are welcome to visit and check the car out, can be started etc, driven around the underground lot.

2. I am actually inclined to trade this for a S13 (hatch, no coupes please) swapped with SR20. The car must be clean however, and rust free. I am open to what’s out there.

are you avail tomorrow? i would like to come see this.

If anyone buys this and either winter drives it or turns it into a piece of shit drift whore, I will beat Your face, and If you’re bigger than me, I’ll just pay someone else to do it.

This is one of the Few clean ontario Koukis, its damn near flawless and deserves to be cared for, This isn’t a drift bomb.

With that said, if you are a serious buyer and have any questions regarding its history You can PM me.

^^^ I agree with the above post. If I didn’t already have a Zenki I would buy this in a heartbeat! Looks like one of the cleanest 240’s I have ever seen

lol who gives a shit what people do with the car, its not yours anymore. If I had the money I would turn this into a drift car in a second.

Lol I was only joking, More like a statement of proof to how good this car is.

I’m in talks with the owner about buying it back.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo dont buy back. Let my friend buy it!

wow since i posted it up this morning my inbox has been completely flooded - im flattered!

for those asking me about trades, these are the ONLY cars I will consider trade:

1. S13 '90+ Swapped with SR20
  2. Datsun 240z, must be rust free. Will accept rolling chassis. (don’t expect anyone here to have one to be honest.)

3 way trade for my coupe…lol… you take the car, i take the cash, someone gets your S14

This car is getting tossed around more than a midget in a whorehouse.

lol, jowo…I am pondering making an offer to buy it back as well.

sale pending to me atm… after that it wont be going to anyone else for a while…

well to be fair, nothing is concrete yet. havent even agreed on price yet :cool:

You should.

UPDATE:

To clear up some FAQ’s I’ve been getting:

Trades:
Refer to my above post. S13 hatch swapped or datsun 240z ONLY. thanks for the offers guys, but really, i mean what i’ve said.

5 speed parts in original ad:
When I purchased the car, the 5 speed swap parts were offered to me for an additional price. I did not purchase these parts from the owner. I do not have these parts.

I decided to snap up some pictures tonight while I was in the garage. Not the best quality (iphone is to blame) but I just wanted to show how it sits in the garage. Please dont be put off by the quality!

VERY DUSTY!

next to my S2000…

Getting dusty from hibernation…

Yikes, you really should wash that thing… before some jack-hole writes in the dust… and then put a good cover on it.

ps, I’d love to buy this thing for my fiancee but we need a new kitchen instead.

drop the countertops, eat of this.

^bang! hahaha bing.

I think we’re goin for a darker color :wink: