Looking toborrow a Trailer

Ok, OBVIOUSLY that would be stupid :lmao
But you get my point.

I just see no reason to keep anything on the “down low” or whatever, its not like you’re going to go out to racewarz with some sick new setup and mop up $10,000 in a night because no one knows what your hawt new setup is.

Actually I just reread your post (joey) and it looks like we’re kind of talking about different things? idfk :lol

Good luck with the re-tune…

This place is full of gay, school girl drama. If the kid wanted to keep his business private, who cares.

By whom?

LOL, just curious…

frankly, dont give a damn my dear.

Word… one more hiding spot revealed!

Dom just made 527awhp. NICE #s!!!

Listen i mean its not that big of a deal i dont hate anyone for blowing the spot up or whatever just didnt really want people i dont hangout with/ talk to knowing. But car made what i wanted it to make. And thanks frank for letting me use the trailer.

I’m just saying it’s gay when people say things like “Just got it tuned” or “new goodies” and have like 2-3 :ninja’s after it. It’s just showing that you want attention and people to be like “yo omg spill the beans, i heard this /that happened omg omg fwd big turb yadda yadda no traction because my car fails with 225 wide front tires. Oh shit I can spin 1-4th!!! OMG my car is dumped out on my 14” wheels!

:facepalm

Fuck I dont even know where Im going with this post, im out.

Gettin my car tuned :ninja:ninja:ninja

Cars N stuff :ninja :ninja

Omg who gives a fuck subarus are slow as fuck

:rofl

:rofl :ninja:ninja:ninja

just bought a 240sx so i can drift:ninja:ninja:ninja:ninja:ninja

FYI, I havent “hated” on Skateshelter in quite awhile, and when I did it was due to some of the retarded shit that was going on when me and him were bitching about his 350Z

Yes I was curious because he just bought the car, that was modded, then said he needed a trailer because he couldn’t drive it down, so I assumed maybe it puked pistons or something, which would suck considering he just bought it.

In all reality I really don’t give a shit… Was just curious

Hey everyone I need a trailer, 20 coffee cans, a pack of wrigley’s spearmint gum, 4 wing nuts, and 3 cuban nationals :ninja:ninja:ninja

Painting a house?