Looking too ship a car from Ohio, Need help.

looking to pick up my car I bought from Ohio, its 2 1/2 hours away I have an enclosed trailer ready to go but my brother in law does snow removal and has been backed up. Anyone willling to help or knows someone who can ship a car one way to buffalo from ohio. Any suggestions besides uhaul to do it myself. Its a big car, I cant dolly it. Anyone?

If you have an enclosed trailer, find another truck?

Does it drive? Bus’ing it out or getting a friend to give you a ride and follow you back isn’t an option? It’s not like you’re going to the west coast

I used these guys to ship my car to Cleveland a couple years ago. I would use them again.

http://www.erinandbillstransport.com/

I used Erin and Bill’s too with my first MR2 back in 2002 - they did a fine job…

When I think of shipping a car I think cross country not Ohio, lol. But that’s just me.

I’d probably just try to find another truck or even drive it home. Does the car run or is it a project?

I used uship to get quotes on my Nova. It worked amazing and I can’t believe how cheap it was. PS they all try to get you to end it early saying that they are going to be booked if you don’t. Ignore that.

http://www.uship.com/vehicles/

U ship worked great for me too. Chevette arrived safely and on time lol

Rent pickup to tow enclosed?

I put a bid on uship, we will see what happens. It’s a 64 Impala so i done want to drive it home in this weather. Long story about the trailer, it’s not mine is my brother in laws but he’s to busy to get it out and cleaned out to use it now.

Is it really going to see that much less salt on an open car hauler than being driven? Even with the giant salt shield on my snowmobile trailer and a solid plywood floor our sleds get completely soaked in road slime while towing.

The 90s rapper in me always wanted a 64 on dayton wires

Me too, thats why I got this one

I looked into using my van to haul stuff around on there. The logistics behind booking deals on there to keep your vehicle loaded at all times is complex so it is not a scam or sales tactic people use. often times it is businesses trying to book transport and manage planning. You could make a decent living on there even with my van if I wanted to be on the road all the time.

Well I got it a lot cheaper by ignoring it.

hydros??? Ive always one one like Ice cubes from today was a good day video or King T’s lets go dipping

No Juice, maybe bags and certainly reverse 100 spokes.

On my way to pick her up right now,my brother in law caught a break so we have his truck and trailer. Can’t wait till spring to drive it.