Looks like i get a new name.

Grandfather.
Yep, my son and his wife just found out, due date 7/19.
This will be our first grandchild. Not sure if i am ready to be called “grandad”
Maybe “pap”…LOL.
Time for :beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:
Dave

Congrats Dave.

congrats!

congrats…

Congrats. My parents love it and I am sure you will too.

congrats. my parents like my kids much more than they ever liked me and my siblings. :smiley:

x2 congrats

Congratulations buddy!

Congratulations old guy

Been “Pap or Pappy” for 10 years now. I LOVE IT. Got one Daughter and Now I got my Grand SON. And Grand He is ! Cool as hell. Don’t mean your old just means you get to be the good guy and give em anything they want then send them home to let their parents deal with all the school and parenting issues. I go pick him up , strap him in the Rose, put the roof down, and me and him go cruzin ! Don’t know who’s smiling bigger me or him !!!

Congrats

congrats

Congrats! Enjoy it!

Thanks! I am really looking forward to:

Handing him/her back when the crying starts.
Spoiling the shit out of him/her
Loading him/her up with sugar, then sending him/her home to bounce off the walls.
:rofl::rofl:

Thanks for that. Like my kid’s not going to be spoiled enough without you giving my dad advice like that.

Congrats Dave .

Congrats

Congratulations! My sister is due in June. My mom isn’t crazy about being called Grandma already.

LOL…As you can figure out sinim is my son and the proud and excited father to be. I have NO doubt he will be a fantastic father. :bigthumb:

Like my father says. You can call him any name in the book. Just don’t call him late for dinner.